Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 47 . 5/16/2012
Ugh, I can't wait to see what BS the council starts spouting when Naruto gets back. They've already ruined his chances of advancing in the near future, even though he saved the village. Tsunade and Jiraiya better not put up with any BS from them.
Master DK chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
love it
Master DK chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
love it
nightwish chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
good job! i enjoyed his escape.
Rose Tiger chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
Keep-it-up!
Inuyonas chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
Aww this story is ending...( ._.)
darkerdeepdown chapter 47 . 5/12/2012
Haha. My friend, you could name this chapter a new hope for all we care. Never give up on yourself. For that is when you have truly lost.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 46 . 5/10/2012
I think the mess two Jinchuuriki can make of the train is the same mess the Hulk would make. If Yugito can get Naruto to control Kyuubi it would be a big help before he gets back to Konoha.
darkerdeepdown chapter 46 . 5/8/2012
... -stares at the story intensely before closing the and taking a deep breath... Before clapping- brava my good sir. Brava. Your structure was impeccable. Your flow was spot on. Your timing was genius. And your presentation was without equal. Sans a few selling and grammar, this was excellent while still maintains the integrity of the show. Brava
Rose Tiger chapter 46 . 5/5/2012
Keep-going.
Vallavarayan chapter 45 . 5/5/2012
actually, he would have still tried to get konoha's help.

After all, it was konoha, who knew who the princess was, and still did not give her up to doto( who most likely had a bounty on her)

plus, konoha probably has a better track record with helping third party powers without trying to steal their power.

all said and done, things like kumo's kidnapping attempts, even if never proven, would still be well known in certain circles.
IncandescentOne chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
His ankle, what the fuck? You had him stabbed in the fucking chest! Pay attention to your owns stuff, it's not hard you haven't written particularly long chapters.
ladygoddess8 chapter 45 . 4/29/2012
Wow, I wonder what Konoha will think of the mass destruction when they find it? Also I wonder what Hinata will do once she finds she is partially to blame for Naruto running off? I mean Naruto had never been in a relationship or had friends so he is easy to manipulate and has no way of knowing what actions are okay. No one really trained or informed him of what was going to happen or how to behave. Jiraya gave him a cliff notes version but he should of sat the boy down and explained things better. He will also blame himself entirely as well. Hopefully Yugito might be able to help Naruto with his tailed beast.
Meck Viking chapter 45 . 4/29/2012
i am still lost. you really need to blend the chapters togeather more.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 45 . 4/29/2012
I almost feel sorry for Hiashi. I love Naruto and Yugito working together, now can Nibi and Yugito give Naruto some tips for controlling Kyuubi? And I just know the council will blame Naruto for everything, will Hiashi get any blame for taunting him and bearing at least some of the guilt?
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »