Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
CptDeadfire chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
A couple of notes,
Sometimes it seems like you need Narutos bloodline to understand what is going on.

I'm also really loving the original bloodline.

Thirdly, what does LB mean?
CptDeadfire chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
Just curious, how does he know basic Psychology? Or how to read facial expressions? And I call bullshit on "The bloodline gave it to him."
xNaruHina chapter 23 . 1/24/2016
Why did you make Naruto so weak? Yes Sasuke has Sharingan and the Curse seal but Naruto has his own bloodline plus he has the Kyuubis power now. KyuubiCurse seal.
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
I mean honestly earlier he was throwing wind like it was nothing. That is where he should be about now.
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 1/20/2016
Again you make Naruto pretty Damn pathetic. Almost to the point that I am losing interest in th e story.
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 1/20/2016
Okay what the heck is with Naruto supposedly running out of chakra? Also losing ti Sasuke? Not cool at all. He isn't that pathetic.
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/20/2016
Never beg for reviews. aside from that, you are doing great. I love the idea of Naruto bloodline.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/20/2016
Instead of replacing himself with Kakashi he should have replaced himselwith th h either the Kenai or the ninja. Then no one is stabbed and Kakashi is made aware of the situation.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 57 . 10/15/2015
It started to feel like you were begging for reviews which I learned from my own experiences make people defiant. Also- I have been super sick and barely felt like reading much less reviewing. But I still grant you this. Great story, great chapter, and despite the demands for the reviews, your story actually does deserve them.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I always liked that Sakura was an amazing med nin... but I always wished her taijutsu was better.
Shinobi Gatana chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Great chapter.
RavenAira chapter 60 . 8/10/2015
I liked this story for the most part but there were few things that irked me terribly (SO sorry for ranting). For example: The Hyuuga thing. Wouldn't Naruto be pissed at Hinata for setting him up with that restaurant when Jiraya explained it to him? Naruto was self sufficient and self reliant his whole life, he never took to orders well, hell wasn't he put on trial for exactly that? Hinata set him up as her fiance well she made it clear that was what he basically was without talking to him about it, when she knew well how her clan will take it, she didn't even warn him her 'family' will be hunting him, damn he was almost enslaved and he wasn't at least irritated? And most of all wasn't HINATA the one who kissed HIM before they even started going out?All the while knowing her's clan traditions (that Naruto was blamed for not knowing) WHY is HE beeing blamed for everything and Hinata is beeing coodled? Why is he being put on the spot, being forced to make ridduculous decisions, forced to choose like it was all his fault? I understand you wanted to show that his decisions have consequences but why is he forced to take the shit for something Hinata has done on her own? Where are her consequances? Being banished to branch family? She was was told that that was what was going to happen to her her whole life, those are not consequances it's eventuality!
narumoka chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
make a sequel!
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
10 chapters in and I've deemed this story is just way to lame. Sorry but it's just an almost complete retelling of canon it's not worth reading when the biggest of the changes is a blood line for Naruto
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
wow so far this is lame you write a story EXACTLY as it happened in canon and all you change is giving Naruto a bloodline and figuring out the secret to the shadow clone earlier. I hope it gets better soon or this will have been a waste of time
431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »