Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
abbyissoawesome chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
I will fight with you o great leader long live pie!
NamikazeNaruto1226 chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
Ok the one serious problem im having with this story is the only thing keeping me from liking it. Naruto on numerous occasions has now not only saved his sensei and his comrades but the entire village from death and destruction and each time he only gets berated, put down, insulted, and punished for it. Not once has he been praised, not when he saved kakashi twice during the wave mission and not for any of his actions that saved the entire village from slaughter and annihilation. Its complete and total bullshit.
SoulSavior71 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Man! I just love this story! It took me awhile to find but now I shall read all of it!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/19/2013
I like how naruto wasnt spared for his actions like in most stories
TheHiddenAngel chapter 60 . 9/15/2013
so i finish this one to find its really not done but being redone then i go to the new one to see discontinued

dakeyras chapter 60 . 9/14/2013
Wow! I read it all, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Onwards to the new version!

But first, some comments. You write well, and the events are good, but some of the descriptions are unclear. I had to read some sentences several times to understand who you were referring to when you used 'him/her' a lot. More explanation for how things happen would be good too. I'd also suggest getting a beta reader to simply cover grammar/spelling with a quick sweep. However, despite all this, I really like it. The pros far outweigh the cons. Also, I empathise with your frustration at a lack of reviews. I, too, am in this situation. I have a story with two chapters and one review, one follow (from the same guy), about 35 views, and no favourites. I haven't added to it in a long time due to this.
dakeyras chapter 37 . 9/14/2013
Hurrah for the Princess Bride reference! I will leave a longer review once I've finished reading the whole story, but I just wanted to express my delight at the quote.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 60 . 8/24/2013
I am ultimitly dissappointed in you. This was going okay, a little too fast for this kind of story, but it was good. I wanted to find out what woulod happen next, that I hurried through my work to finish, and have come to dissappointment because you decided to a) end this story and b) discontinue the other. I was liking this till now. You did really good though.
dragonfighter11 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
thought he was supposed to be smart?
MichaelH2544 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Its good. Like ur story so far. What i dont like is the slashes in ever sentence a person speaks. Ex. "\Ah Team 7 I have another c-rank mission for you\." Its. REALLY annoying
Armydadof2 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Loving the fic so far hope it gets better.
Mewseeking chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
So he was training with anko i assume
T.Redd chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
I love this story but WTF? That whole trail just pissed me off...
SuperSaber chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this chapter was good but spelling mistakes and believe me i had my share of spelling mistakes dont change this good chapter i just hope the next doesnt have so much
405 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »