Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
xNaruHina chapter 13 . 1/20
Never beg for reviews. aside from that, you are doing great. I love the idea of Naruto bloodline.
xNaruHina chapter 12 . 1/20
Instead of replacing himself with Kakashi he should have replaced himselwith th h either the Kenai or the ninja. Then no one is stabbed and Kakashi is made aware of the situation.
SageModeSasuke chapter 57 . 10/15/2015
It started to feel like you were begging for reviews which I learned from my own experiences make people defiant. Also- I have been super sick and barely felt like reading much less reviewing. But I still grant you this. Great story, great chapter, and despite the demands for the reviews, your story actually does deserve them.
SageModeSasuke chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
I always liked that Sakura was an amazing med nin... but I always wished her taijutsu was better.
SageModeSasuke chapter 13 . 10/14/2015
Great chapter.
RavenAira chapter 60 . 8/10/2015
I liked this story for the most part but there were few things that irked me terribly (SO sorry for ranting). For example: The Hyuuga thing. Wouldn't Naruto be pissed at Hinata for setting him up with that restaurant when Jiraya explained it to him? Naruto was self sufficient and self reliant his whole life, he never took to orders well, hell wasn't he put on trial for exactly that? Hinata set him up as her fiance well she made it clear that was what he basically was without talking to him about it, when she knew well how her clan will take it, she didn't even warn him her 'family' will be hunting him, damn he was almost enslaved and he wasn't at least irritated? And most of all wasn't HINATA the one who kissed HIM before they even started going out?All the while knowing her's clan traditions (that Naruto was blamed for not knowing) WHY is HE beeing blamed for everything and Hinata is beeing coodled? Why is he being put on the spot, being forced to make ridduculous decisions, forced to choose like it was all his fault? I understand you wanted to show that his decisions have consequences but why is he forced to take the shit for something Hinata has done on her own? Where are her consequances? Being banished to branch family? She was was told that that was what was going to happen to her her whole life, those are not consequances it's eventuality!
narumoka chapter 18 . 3/25/2015
make a sequel!
marquis.shax chapter 10 . 3/3/2015
10 chapters in and I've deemed this story is just way to lame. Sorry but it's just an almost complete retelling of canon it's not worth reading when the biggest of the changes is a blood line for Naruto
marquis.shax chapter 6 . 3/3/2015
wow so far this is lame you write a story EXACTLY as it happened in canon and all you change is giving Naruto a bloodline and figuring out the secret to the shadow clone earlier. I hope it gets better soon or this will have been a waste of time
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
so far aside from speeding up the meeting between Naruto and Konohamaru and the "Kekkai Genkai" this story has been EXACTLY canon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Nice job making Naruto fail. Every single story I read on this website makes Naruto an idiot and fail. Learn how to be a good writer or just stop writing forever!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
why do you use the "\" so often?

and i'm not sure about your writing style, everything seems kinda rushed. And you're all over the place.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
10,000/50 b-but... wha- I'm doing more than one review! almost one per chapter! Jerks.. anyway, love this fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I hate mizuki. Hate him. And the "council." (they're not lawmakers, they're just idiots.) luv this fic!
425 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »