Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
yukicrewger2 chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
ruhiko chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Damn, great job on this Naruto~! O
roshane chapter 5 . 8/31/2011
i'm glad that naruto dropped his disgusting crush on that twisted phyco chick...i don't see why they do not just kill her off she is useless..but again that just my thought.
roshane chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
naruto's bloodline is freaking badass! but is he sick in his head? what kind of person gets affection from a person that harms them? there must be a seal on him to force loyalty and submissiveness on him...because there is no way a person can take all that shit and come out smiling with out a HINT of hate,no one! it's just not natural...but thats just ne ranting lol
DemonicLove555 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
The kiss scene was rather interesting I must say, and you set up a goal for Sakura's character to become stronger earler on in the arc opposed to the manga time-line. Creative bloodline too. The story does feel a bit rushed but at the same time it's an interesting one so I'm not one to complain. Great story you have here, update soon please.
flashburn08 chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
That was a damn dirty trick you pulled. I mean, really, what the hell man! The title character isn't supposed to die!

Still kudos on your _(3) up little prank there.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Uh... I would have prefered to see everyone's reactions when the clone didn't immediately go poof. Instead you do a BS statement. That kind of thing will really piss off readers if you keep on doing it.
Prodigy Of War chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Ok, I got alot of good reactions here, I really thought I had screwed up there at first when I decided to put it from the clones perspective.

As to the dialog problem, everyone loves the series and the characters for a reason, I'm just trying to let you see the characters from a new perspective with a few differences that paint a hopefully completely different outcome.

That is not to say there won't be massive dialog chapters coming up, Naruto will get be getting quite a few chances at Hinata sooner or later, and when he figures it out, I can't wait to write out his reaction. Let us not forget the fall-out Naruto's slight changes will have on Sakura and Sasuke, who will be forced to interact differently. Don't even get me started on Kakashi and later on Neji and Garaa, and that's just what I have currently planned.

My only worry is that the dialog comes out too stale, too forced. I'm not very good at talking from a perspective different from mine, and the characters who's perspective I mirror most probably won't feature very much in this, even if he is the most vilified, hated, and despised character in all of the Naruto world.

Well at least the person I imagine him to be mirrors my perspective quite nicely. *sigh*
DemonicLove555 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I like it. Even though the thoughts and what happens are almost identical you should at the very least try and write your own dialogue, I mean everyone reading this has already read or watched Naruto at least to part 2 or 3 so basically what I'm saying is you need a strong twist to make this story your own. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this story.
A chapter 7 . 8/26/2011
Good ending. Has me wanting more
riachan21 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
i totally thought you killed naruto there i was like what just happened but i saw that their was more to scroll and i read on you scared me it was good reallyill be waiting for the next chapter
hooked reader chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
cant wait for the update...hope its soon
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
my guess is that their lack of caring is going to get sakura booted from the program, and sasuke getting his chakra sealed *crosses fingers and hopes* I mean, they did just abandon a dying team mate for some stupid bells...
Prodigy Of War chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I also loved this chapter, it was fun to write. It was difficult keeping Naruto from being too awesome. I hope I actually managed to make Naruto good, without making him look all powerful.

Something that I think didn't make it across though is that clones are a exact clone of what he is currently, that means clones made before the bloodline "activated" were still running on normal Naruto, while the ones after were much more skilled. This is why Only Naruto went to go meet Kakashi, the clones not destroyed by Kakashi were pre-bloodline, so they all ended up rushing in without a clue.

As too one last thing I want to mention, Naruto is more cautious then his clones, not because his clones are any different from him, but because the clones all have this feeling of invincibility and immortality. After all, they are Naruto with all of his memories and feelings upon creation. They all feel like they have been living through his whole life. As long as the main one survives, it's like they never died.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
Nice chapter, I love the smarter Naruto and how he's actually doing well against Kakashi, not to mention he didn't get caught in Kakashi's trap. It would be funny if a few days later Kakashi gets hit by a forgotten trap and Naruto gets to gloat a little.
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »