Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
Naruto seems all awesome... an then he on instinct kisses Sakura and gets punched by her for it. That sucks. And the whole chapter seems to be filler. Boring.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 17 . 11/8/2011
The end fight once Team Kakashi regroups is a bit to abruptly over, I'm not even sure if they killed the enemy ninja or not.
PauloPT90 chapter 17 . 11/6/2011
Please update soon and continue the good work
Prodigy Of War chapter 17 . 11/3/2011
No formatting error, the part I believe you to be talking about, Naruto is the only one talking, Sakura is simply reacting to what he says.

I notice though there is a serious problem with my text editor, I'll probably switch back to what I was using before.
USAVet chapter 3 . 11/2/2011
Huge formatting problem toward the end. When someone new starts speaking/thinking you need to start a new paragraph, there are no exceptions. Read some real fiction/sci-fi and you'll see.
brown phantom chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
Not sure what to say here other than good job being one of the few use actually take the time to incorporate the waterfall mission. Most skip that over. Maybe it's because it's been a while since I say that episode/OVA, but this didn't seem too different than canon to me.
brown phantom chapter 16 . 10/28/2011
So Haku and Zabuza got away because in this story they would not have a warm welcome in Konoha? Nice twist.
MuffinOnTop chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
HAHAHAHAHA! I knew it!

Well this is a very exciting story, please continue!
Exim Black chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
So far, this story seems to be well thought out. There is just enough information to keep a reader going yet not so much that the story starts dragging out. Congratulations, you are one of the very few people, that I know of, on this site that can pull this off.

As for your fight scenes, ninja fights aren't supposed to last long anyways. The speed at which Naruto was able to dispatch his foe only makes him look more like a real ninja as opposed to the screaming orange wonder that canon Naruto is.
Draconic Kaiser chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
Hmm, this is an interesting bloodline you've given Naruto, its a nice change from the 'Naruto with god hacks' stories that proliferate this site.

The way Naruto is developing is pretty cool and I thank you for the lack of character bashing, its dumb and has made me stop reading otherwise decent fics in the past.

So, yeah, good job with this fic, I'll be checking my e-mail for an update notice _
Dragon Man 180 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Gato is so dead when Naruto gets to him. I can see Naruto standing over a pile of defeated thugs and holding Gato a good foot off the ground with one hand.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
I can't say much for this chapter, it's actually fairly boring for being all a fight scene since nothing else happened, just a spar, which would only take a few minutes in real life.
roshane chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
is naruto really so weak that even with his insane stamina, regeneration granted by the kyuubi, his new skills, plus his...somewhat useful bloodline and he still got destroyed by by the uchiha with just a level ONE sharigan?...if it was a draw i would understand but damn he should really try harder...that aside this fic is great but i have to ask you are you going to change his personality to make him more serious/impassive? because you have to admit that all the kages we have seen so far have been really serious..maybe except the raikage, but then again he is the more childish of the current kages lol, but i think the time when naruto will really become powerful is war time, because if you look back all the powerful kages got that way in war time, the senju brothers,sarutobi, the raikage, the iwa-kage, the youndaime, even tsunade was at her peak in the war..
Dragon Man 180 chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I do like Kakashi's method of making his students improve on their specific weaknesses, very clever thing to add instead of the good old Tree climbing we've seen so much of.
fan guy chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
im really liking this story. i would review every chapter but i forget to. Anyway the only problem i can find, if your looking constructive criticism is that your moving a bit fast. I don't mean that you shouldn't be this far 13 chapters in, I just think that you should put the same detail you put in story that you put in fights. Write about Naruto experiencing his genjutsu training, his struggling with the concept, or his lack of struggling. What was the story of the hero? what has gato done thats so bad? How did he come across haku? what was he training when they met? Try not to leave so many questions in your story and assume your readers know the story. Now the whole Naruto on NZT-48 (or MDT-48 if you read the book instead)is awesome! and if you can fix the VERY SMALL detail prob you'll have a perfect and original story. good luck!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »