Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
marquis.shax chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
so far aside from speeding up the meeting between Naruto and Konohamaru and the "Kekkai Genkai" this story has been EXACTLY canon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Nice job making Naruto fail. Every single story I read on this website makes Naruto an idiot and fail. Learn how to be a good writer or just stop writing forever!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
why do you use the "\" so often?

and i'm not sure about your writing style, everything seems kinda rushed. And you're all over the place.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
10,000/50 b-but... wha- I'm doing more than one review! almost one per chapter! Jerks.. anyway, love this fic!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
love this!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I hate mizuki. Hate him. And the "council." (they're not lawmakers, they're just idiots.) luv this fic!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
GASP! Are you really going to try to make this a SakuTo story? I only support NaNata
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2014
There's a reason I've reviewed every chapter so far... luv this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
Love, love, love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Don't run off of a cliff! Where would I get my smart-naruto stories?! Seriously, though. love this! Keep writing, please! :)
ramenreed chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
It sucks that you did not get a lot of reviews for this z story. I enjoyed it and it would be cool if you had made a sequel.
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
abbyissoawesome chapter 32 . 4/20/2014
I will fight with you o great leader long live pie!
NamikazeNaruto1226 chapter 34 . 1/21/2014
Ok the one serious problem im having with this story is the only thing keeping me from liking it. Naruto on numerous occasions has now not only saved his sensei and his comrades but the entire village from death and destruction and each time he only gets berated, put down, insulted, and punished for it. Not once has he been praised, not when he saved kakashi twice during the wave mission and not for any of his actions that saved the entire village from slaughter and annihilation. Its complete and total bullshit.
SoulSavior71 chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Man! I just love this story! It took me awhile to find but now I shall read all of it!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »