Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
Star chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Okay even though this story is complete I just gotta say that these random scene breaks are confusing me :/
SageModeSasuke chapter 58 . 2/13/2013
Nothing half ass'd about it. Well done. Kick Ass. I only HOPE my story shines like this one does! Check it out if you'd like. It's a Naruto story of course. lol. Bloody Dance of the Shinobi! PS. Something that has bugged me from near day one. It's Shuriken, not shurikan, and it's Gaara, not Garaa! Other than that it's an overall great retelling of Naruto.
SageModeSasuke chapter 51 . 2/13/2013
SageModeSasuke is with you!
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Kicks $$!
Athan Starclimber chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
ok I just have to ask after reading 30 chapters of this.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DOES THE LB IN EVERY SEPARATION MEANS!
well, now that that is over with good story bro
Guest chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
Arrow to the knee joke old but it fitted the chapter
WhisperDV chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Before I even start reading this, I've taken a look at your bio and you're already my favorite author on this site. As a fan of fantasy, the one thing that's always thrown me off when it comes to Naruto fanfiction is the lack of realism in war, and how similar every story sounds when it comes to battles. I've recently begun working on my own Naruto fanfiction in which much of the story would be focused on war, so finding someone else who's taken an interest in bringing more realistic war scenarios into the Naruto fandom is inspiring. Greatly looking forward to reading your story.
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 54 . 12/4/2012
Keep up the good work.
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 41 . 12/4/2012
The funniest chapter .
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 37 . 12/4/2012
Awesome chapter. Having Naruto trapped in the Myangeko was a brilliant move.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/1/2012
Are you saying that you had multiple points of view before? I can't imagine that being a bad thing. I like your story's creative merit but despite having a beta the grammar and spelling errors frustrate me. Lastly, I feel your chapters are too short.
Greenicedragon1789 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
this story is good so far
a mistake
Naruto awoke the next morning to notice his team was already gone, he grabbed his (hear) and was out the window seconds later.
(hear) - (gear)
HellsMaji chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
So the one thing Naruto has going for him (that being his bloodline), is completely countered and overshadowed by Sasuke's bloodline, which does the same thing as Naruto's (and more), only better?
HellsMaji chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Sometimes Naruto seems cool, and then sometimes he's a pussy like in the anime/manga.
HellsMaji chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
So how did Naruto just suddenly have an ankle problem that he's been having all week, that was never mentioned previously?
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »