Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
HellsMaji chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Psh, Naruto just needs to punch that pink-haired harpy bitch.
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Aaaand...he had to force himself to get a concussion..why? There was absolutely no other recourse to not getting hit in the chest? Not to mention just taking the hit would have been better for him than hitting his head. Also, the way you described his bloodline, it would not have shut off while he was stilling falling, it would have stayed on until any danger had passed.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like this story and it has a lot of potential and I love the pairing of Hinata and Naruto by the way so keep writing more about this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
cofused it seems like your skipping and then going back over and over
GlidingOne chapter 59 . 10/26/2012
I commend you. This is a great idea and I look forward to more. Good luck on becoming a combat medic!

-GlidingOne
hashido00 chapter 54 . 10/25/2012
PLEASE MAKE NARUTO STRONGER !
Shadow vortex chapter 59 . 10/24/2012
Yo awesome story it's good just a tad choppy but the thought in it was amazing you should just do naruto shippuden also. I love the story thoe stayed up past 2:00 to finsh it because could not stop reading.
BlackDragon09 chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
Please Continue!
Master DK chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
If you need to start over and do a rewrite and take this down I would still read it
TwoNutsInAHut chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
thank you for taking the time to come back to this story. I've enjoyed it so far, despite some of the problems mentioned and I look forward to seeing where you're going to take this in the future.

Good luck on your studying, and try not to overwork yourself! We readers can wait, life can't.
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
Please don't Give up... I honestly love this story. I am glad you are going to try and finish it because, I hate when an author gives up. This is a great story with, yes, quite a few errors but, that doesn't mean give up. I mean my first chapter of my story is horrid. The story itself is a work of a genius. How many people don't write because of criticizem and commitment? 99 percent. Just dont give up on this. I beg. The characters aren't bad at all they just took a bit of your perspective. If you give I will be thoroughly disappointed in you. I love this story and I will stick it through. Whenever you finish it. I don't care if it's one month or ten years I will keep reading this amazing story
Meck Viking chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
dude.. worry about becomeing a better Medic first. do this in your off time. do we want great stories.. yea. but it is not worth the blood spilled of the fighting men and women. as a former Marine im saying put this on the back burner and work on it when you have time.

Semper Fi.
soushin5 chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
Im willing to wait
xXNeverEndingFireXx chapter 58 . 9/11/2012
Okayyeee *sniff* Update asa you are able hun.
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 58 . 9/6/2012