Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
Greenicedragon1789 chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
this story is good so far
a mistake
Naruto awoke the next morning to notice his team was already gone, he grabbed his (hear) and was out the window seconds later.
(hear) - (gear)
HellsMaji chapter 14 . 11/24/2012
So the one thing Naruto has going for him (that being his bloodline), is completely countered and overshadowed by Sasuke's bloodline, which does the same thing as Naruto's (and more), only better?
HellsMaji chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Sometimes Naruto seems cool, and then sometimes he's a pussy like in the anime/manga.
HellsMaji chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
So how did Naruto just suddenly have an ankle problem that he's been having all week, that was never mentioned previously?
HellsMaji chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Psh, Naruto just needs to punch that pink-haired harpy bitch.
HellsMaji chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Aaaand...he had to force himself to get a concussion..why? There was absolutely no other recourse to not getting hit in the chest? Not to mention just taking the hit would have been better for him than hitting his head. Also, the way you described his bloodline, it would not have shut off while he was stilling falling, it would have stayed on until any danger had passed.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like this story and it has a lot of potential and I love the pairing of Hinata and Naruto by the way so keep writing more about this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/27/2012
cofused it seems like your skipping and then going back over and over
GlidingOne chapter 59 . 10/26/2012
I commend you. This is a great idea and I look forward to more. Good luck on becoming a combat medic!

hashido00 chapter 54 . 10/25/2012
Shadow vortex chapter 59 . 10/24/2012
Yo awesome story it's good just a tad choppy but the thought in it was amazing you should just do naruto shippuden also. I love the story thoe stayed up past 2:00 to finsh it because could not stop reading.
BlackDragon09 chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
Please Continue!
Master DK chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
If you need to start over and do a rewrite and take this down I would still read it
TwoNutsInAHut chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
thank you for taking the time to come back to this story. I've enjoyed it so far, despite some of the problems mentioned and I look forward to seeing where you're going to take this in the future.

Good luck on your studying, and try not to overwork yourself! We readers can wait, life can't.
Hyuga-Hanyou-Lover chapter 59 . 10/21/2012
Please don't Give up... I honestly love this story. I am glad you are going to try and finish it because, I hate when an author gives up. This is a great story with, yes, quite a few errors but, that doesn't mean give up. I mean my first chapter of my story is horrid. The story itself is a work of a genius. How many people don't write because of criticizem and commitment? 99 percent. Just dont give up on this. I beg. The characters aren't bad at all they just took a bit of your perspective. If you give I will be thoroughly disappointed in you. I love this story and I will stick it through. Whenever you finish it. I don't care if it's one month or ten years I will keep reading this amazing story
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »