Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
MichaelH2544 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Its good. Like ur story so far. What i dont like is the slashes in ever sentence a person speaks. Ex. "\Ah Team 7 I have another c-rank mission for you\." Its. REALLY annoying
Armydadof2 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Loving the fic so far hope it gets better.
Mewseeking chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
So he was training with anko i assume
T.Redd chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
I love this story but WTF? That whole trail just pissed me off...
SuperSaber chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this chapter was good but spelling mistakes and believe me i had my share of spelling mistakes dont change this good chapter i just hope the next doesnt have so much
Star chapter 60 . 2/16/2013
Question...why is this rated M when it only mentions naked people? That seems more like T seeing as how there are many T rated movies with implied sex in them.
Star chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Okay even though this story is complete I just gotta say that these random scene breaks are confusing me :/
SageModeSasuke chapter 58 . 2/13/2013
Nothing half ass'd about it. Well done. Kick Ass. I only HOPE my story shines like this one does! Check it out if you'd like. It's a Naruto story of course. lol. Bloody Dance of the Shinobi! PS. Something that has bugged me from near day one. It's Shuriken, not shurikan, and it's Gaara, not Garaa! Other than that it's an overall great retelling of Naruto.
SageModeSasuke chapter 51 . 2/13/2013
SageModeSasuke is with you!
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 2/13/2013
Kicks $$!
Athan Starclimber chapter 30 . 1/3/2013
ok I just have to ask after reading 30 chapters of this.
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL DOES THE LB IN EVERY SEPARATION MEANS!
well, now that that is over with good story bro
Guest chapter 36 . 12/27/2012
Arrow to the knee joke old but it fitted the chapter
WhisperDV chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Before I even start reading this, I've taken a look at your bio and you're already my favorite author on this site. As a fan of fantasy, the one thing that's always thrown me off when it comes to Naruto fanfiction is the lack of realism in war, and how similar every story sounds when it comes to battles. I've recently begun working on my own Naruto fanfiction in which much of the story would be focused on war, so finding someone else who's taken an interest in bringing more realistic war scenarios into the Naruto fandom is inspiring. Greatly looking forward to reading your story.
ReaderNicholas666 chapter 54 . 12/4/2012