Reviews for Naruto: Journey Of The Sixth Hokage!
TheHiddenAngel chapter 60 . 9/15/2013
so i finish this one to find its really not done but being redone then i go to the new one to see discontinued

dakeyras chapter 60 . 9/14/2013
Wow! I read it all, and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Onwards to the new version!

But first, some comments. You write well, and the events are good, but some of the descriptions are unclear. I had to read some sentences several times to understand who you were referring to when you used 'him/her' a lot. More explanation for how things happen would be good too. I'd also suggest getting a beta reader to simply cover grammar/spelling with a quick sweep. However, despite all this, I really like it. The pros far outweigh the cons. Also, I empathise with your frustration at a lack of reviews. I, too, am in this situation. I have a story with two chapters and one review, one follow (from the same guy), about 35 views, and no favourites. I haven't added to it in a long time due to this.
dakeyras chapter 37 . 9/14/2013
Hurrah for the Princess Bride reference! I will leave a longer review once I've finished reading the whole story, but I just wanted to express my delight at the quote.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 60 . 8/24/2013
I am ultimitly dissappointed in you. This was going okay, a little too fast for this kind of story, but it was good. I wanted to find out what woulod happen next, that I hurried through my work to finish, and have come to dissappointment because you decided to a) end this story and b) discontinue the other. I was liking this till now. You did really good though.
dragonfighter11 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
thought he was supposed to be smart?
MichaelH2544 chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
Its good. Like ur story so far. What i dont like is the slashes in ever sentence a person speaks. Ex. "\Ah Team 7 I have another c-rank mission for you\." Its. REALLY annoying
Armydadof2 chapter 17 . 4/17/2013
Loving the fic so far hope it gets better.
Mewseeking chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
So he was training with anko i assume
T.Redd chapter 34 . 3/30/2013
I love this story but WTF? That whole trail just pissed me off...
SuperSaber chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
this chapter was good but spelling mistakes and believe me i had my share of spelling mistakes dont change this good chapter i just hope the next doesnt have so much
Star chapter 60 . 2/16/2013
Question...why is this rated M when it only mentions naked people? That seems more like T seeing as how there are many T rated movies with implied sex in them.
Star chapter 29 . 2/16/2013
Okay even though this story is complete I just gotta say that these random scene breaks are confusing me :/
SageModeSasuke chapter 58 . 2/13/2013
Nothing half ass'd about it. Well done. Kick Ass. I only HOPE my story shines like this one does! Check it out if you'd like. It's a Naruto story of course. lol. Bloody Dance of the Shinobi! PS. Something that has bugged me from near day one. It's Shuriken, not shurikan, and it's Gaara, not Garaa! Other than that it's an overall great retelling of Naruto.
SageModeSasuke chapter 51 . 2/13/2013
SageModeSasuke is with you!
SageModeSasuke chapter 37 . 2/13/2013