Reviews for Of Saviors and Soulmates
Tuinne chapter 1 . 1/7
The plot of this story was interesting, but honestly, it was quite a painful experience to read this because of the numerous spelling and grammar errors. Four years have passed ever since you wrote this, I hope you are better at composing and writing stories now.
spk chapter 1 . 1/6
CUTE. :)
Katelaina chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Loved it but was way too short and who was warching them, also what happened to Dumbledore and will Harry also have a baby? Sequel please.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
What! I admit i skip a lot of chapters but there were no punishments for Dumbledore? No explainations why Draco crossed the line? Why is Ron Weasley still part of his life? Isnt he a part of Dumbledore's crowd?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
thanks for the fic
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Well, that was pretty good. I liked it, even though you rushed through the story... You didn't tell anything about hogwarts... Why was Harry in ravenclaw, how did that affect his friendships, how did that affect the things that happened during the years, is dumbles bad, or just ambivalent? I love how you portrayed Lucius and Harry, but what about the other characters? Harry would know Ron from school but how would they become friends if not for the first meeting on the train? Or are they not friends... (My writing is no better, trust me)
I do love the idea, but there are some details I feel are lacking...
a kitsune's light chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
cool story! Will there be a sequel?
dead feather chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was pretty good. But the story ju,ped around and hinted at things tat shouldnt be left unexplained. Logic was also missing at points.
Like how did the insults escalate with draco? If they did, why did harry walk away so calmly with him? Why didnt harry show any animosity towards draco? At the end they seem friendly, when did this happen?
And what was the deal with ron? He isnt mentioned in the story by name before this sudden appearance at the foot of the stairs. And what about dumbledore, the second major antagonist here.
lulu chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
i love this story, but just to let you know it's spelled congratulations, not congradulations. other then that this is a fantastic story. your a great writer.
domsijohn chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
this was a good story i really liked it i was hope luc destroyed the dursleys and albus
ManniaOnna11OtakuHpFan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love this!。・・(_)・・。
leobutler chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hot and cute little story.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Lov it
Capius chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
That was a grat story, I rally like the pairing too.
black angel in love chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This story rocks! Good job!