Reviews for Find Yourself
SilverPhantom88 chapter 11 . 1/1
Oh no, that's horrible. You deserved none of that. I know I'm three years late to say this but you are an awesome person (You made such an awesome story how could you not be?). I understand if you aren't going to do this story anymore or update any time soon. The story is awesome, it's one of my favorites so don't think that it's horrible, you're not horrible.
SilverPhantom88 chapter 9 . 1/1
This chapter was adorable, sexy, awkward, and funny in the most perfect way 3
Uber Cool chapter 5 . 7/5/2015
THE CHAPTER IS CALLED SUGAR DADDY

CHILL OUT
Uber Cool chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
omg
Akira chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Oh god, I'm so sorry. I hope you're okay. (Sorry for my English too, not my language). When you feel okay, please, update. You just make me laugh and say so many times "awww"...

A big hug and a basket of Oreos,
Akira
NightmareWolf24 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I look foreward to the next chapter of your awesome story. :)
Sun-Moon4ever chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Please continue, :D
darkeyesgirl chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
cant wait! hilarious!

I am glad your out of that relationship and I wish you luck on everything.
Booker10 chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
This fic is awesome!:) it's so freaking adorable
Jesse Holmes chapter 11 . 8/31/2013
Update when you can, take your time this is your story after all you shouldn't take into account when people order you to. These things take patience.
Lonely Gravity chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
I want Catwoman to be at the door. That would at least explain the cat XD evil spy kitten
softoldshoe chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
Hey, today is the one year anniversary of your first publishing this story! That's not so bad! I am terribly sorry to hear you've had an awful rough patch, but I hope you start writing again soon-even if it's not this story (which I adore, btw). You have a really good voice that shines through your words, so thank you for sharing it with us. You might try to find a pdf of Anne Lammot's "Short Assignments" essay (it's really short!), which I find to be really helpful and encouraging when I feel overwhelmed by the writing I feel I can't do-either due to the complications of my own life or being in a writing funk.
ichiberry-tan chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
I can't even...the last couple of chapters killed me. Now because of you, I'm going to have to explain to my dog why I have such a stupid grin on my face. Thank you very much.
zee chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
you get a big ass hug for wrting batfkash in the fort pkace, so *hugs*
then, of ciurse, its okay now, and you are loyal so dont put yourself down ovrr it because youare a wonderful person who is made of sparkles and rainbows and batflash and thus you are invincible so *another really big hug to you*
Amilie chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
I vote Clark! And holy shit the cat xD Geezus Wally. This is romantical and halarious! Please please please write more!