Reviews for Peregrinus Apostolicus
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Despite not actually containing either of the characters, this is without a doubt my favorite Harry-and-Lash story. I really like their interactions, as well as the way that the narrator manages to talk about his demon's existence without talking theology or caring about if people believe him.

It's a pretty fun and interesting story all on it own. Honestly the story doesn't seem very "Teen Titans" except for character names. Honestly, I really like it as is, but re-published with the background details changed to DF instead of TT would make it even more fun.
ThoseRandomTigers chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Hn. I enjoyed Raven's ridiculous attempt to get BB's soul, and then her attempt to keep him safe and keep Trigon from retrieving her. I do wish I knew who U was, but the happy ending is enough for me, as well as the nod to other people in BB's life, and his nonexistent superpowers.
IcePrinc chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
You are definitely somebody I would like to meet in person. With that said, you've probably guessed I like the story.
Ved17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow...brillant writing. That's all that needs to be said.
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
wow, that was a really interesting take! very cool idea and i think you pulled it off great
highly enjoyed this!
KiyumiArashi chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love this one! You managed to transform Beast Boy, Raven, Terra, Cyborg, and the whole "The End" tri-episode into a really cool modern fic! Even the way that she protected him from the flames and came back as a child in white! Plus, I love the way you wove those verses throughout! It really gave a sense of atmosphere to the whole thing. Especially the way you used the Lord's Prayer at the end. It was like soft music playing through the final scenes. :) Wonderful job!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Awkward, painful and ultimately hopeful. *applauds*
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was beautiful. (sniff)
Mountainsage72 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Firstly, anything written by jim butcher is equivocal to holy gospel as far as I'm concerned- I love everything he's ever written with the white hot passion of a thousand suns- and this was a passable imitation. By which I mean it was amazing, wonderful, and anything else that means "good" in any way, shape, form, or magnitude.
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Aww, I love the ending!

Very interesting story!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I was in the middle of nowhere surrounded by screaming children when this was published, and this being my life, that is a literal statement. At just about every point on August 6th, there was at least one little monster screaming about something.

This is really, really cool. Raven is the worst saleswoman ever, and her later efforts to not get his soul are inspired. I especially like how every last one has something that he'd almost never want. That's about all I have reviewing-wise, but it's finals season.
LunarFay chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
that was cute & sad & happy at the same time

amazing

(wow i had a hard time reading the prayers in English, i have known them all my life in Spanish & it always bugs me to here them in English P)
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Nicely written. I enjoyed seeing Beast Boy in this manner. Thank you for the story.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Dear John:

Okay, I suppose I'm being unusually dense here, but... what connection does this have with the title?

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
Euripiditus chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really liked this. It was sad, but it had a happy ending. I'm extremely jealous of your writing skills.