Reviews for Control
PhillyGirl27 chapter 25 . 7/13
Second reading of your amazing story! I am a glutton for AUs of how Steph and Carlos meet. You did it perfectly, crafting an exciting, believable plot with characters who are charming, funny as well as very yummy and bad guys we love to hate! All the while exposing us to some issues that our brave men and women veterans face on trying to fit back into a non-military life at home.

Many thanks to you and your faithful beta helpers for this, one of my favorite stories on FF! -Kathy
DreamsInColor8 chapter 25 . 5/26
Great story! I enjoyed learning about the VA system and hopefully many of the problems will be solved. Very well written! Thanks for sharing!
aruvqan chapter 8 . 2/24
Can't remember if I had made comments the first time I read this - but well written ) Back in the late 90s I volunteered at a women's shelter doing paperwork [paralegal, there are a fair amount of things that can be done without a lawyer if the paperwork is done correctly. I am also a forensic accountant, and tracking down money and legally wrenching it from the asshole men was very satisfying!] More money needs to find its way to the various programs, they are always underfunded~
melyons chapter 25 . 1/9
Thanks for writing this wonderful story. I was both entertained and educated.
melyons chapter 24 . 1/9
True not try. Blasted auto correct.
melyons chapter 23 . 1/9
That's so try about Walmart! Whenever I am freaked out or really stressed about work I avoid that place like the plague.
melyons chapter 18 . 1/9
Any nurse in Canada that has a relationship with a patient has their licence suspended or removed. It is unethical and appalling that veterans can be abused this way.
melyons chapter 8 . 1/8
It is interesting to learn about the VA hospital.
melyons chapter 7 . 1/8
What a nice date. I confess I looked up the restaurant and the menu. Yummy. Great writing.
melyons chapter 1 . 1/8
I love AUs. Really looking forward to reading this again.
aruvqan chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
Good story)
aruvqan chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
*snicker* Dad was career army - 39-69. I married career navy, they had cordial annual 'fight' about the Army-Navy game. At one point we slipped a 'Go Navy' bumpersticker on my dad's car ) Rob's father was navy and his stepfather was a marine. You know what they say - you can always tell a marine, you just can't tell him much! )
aruvqan chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
the va has changed, but the wait times are still legendary, my husband just uses his job provided medical instead for everything except his periodic reviews.
Daffybduck chapter 25 . 2/10/2015
Wonderful story! Love it!
MiraxTHorn chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
What a thoughtful, interesting tale! I enjoy stories where Ranger and Steph meet outside of canon and this was so plausible! Thank you!