Reviews for The Road to Somewhere
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 5/18
Good of course
tempetepapillon chapter 1 . 1/30
you sure it's a manju? looked more like nikuman to me... amazing one-shot btw. I re-read it often.
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Woooow. Amazing integration. The touch of the "master of death" gave me the shivers. And Lin and Haku's warnings...perfect. Everyone felt true to the original, and your writing style was glorious. The ending felt a little confusing, just because of how cryptic Harry was, but it didn't take away from the awesomeness of this story. Thank you for this! :D
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
It was wonderful but short, It would have made an awesome adventure and love triangle story hehe
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
this was an amazing and creative story. I felt like the crossover aspect could've failed because it's such an unusual idea. however the way you executed this was to the story's benefit; both worlds mesh with each other in a way that's pretty seamless. I enjoyed how you wrote Harry's character as worn down by life but still mysterious and curiosity inducing through Chihiro's innocence. I feel like you wrote every character in a compelling way, and the magic of Harry Potter is integrated into the universe of Spirited Away in a way that doesn't contradict either series. I can't get over your wonderful style and the fact that I noticed so few mistakes. please keep writing! thank you for posting :D
naru894 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I like this story it's interesting, I hope to se another part of it someday
NexusRider161 chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Your grammar and all is actually pretty decent. This was a nice, though slightly confusing, story.
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
nice love it
williamsangel88 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I simple stumbled through and got a little inspired by this story. Have you ever thought of making a second chapter for it or did you leave it like this because it felt right?
Mal chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I think you should make some more of this I'm curious about what could happen.
bug349 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
ah really liked this it was really awesome
cifer66 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
A really short but sweet story. You really captured some great moments, my favourite was the last one with the interaction between the two. I also loved the little twist at the end with Chihiro's name. All in all, a very satisfying piece :)
Areus Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I very much enjoyed this short story, in fact, I can find nothing really wrong with it. And in regards to the other story you mentioned in your note, never just scrap it. I always end up hating the author that scraps a story I'm into. Your best bet is to either rewrite it, or just continue I on and go in the direction you want it to go now. Does that help any? I hope so. Good luck!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
im sorry im not good with contructive critisisim but i really love this!
I "adore" absolutyaly how u wrote the different scene begginings and the desribtiom ob da old old aiyes3
Sticks and Bones chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very interesting! I'd love to read more of this