Reviews for Fulcrum
Cyricist001 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That hammer wouldn't be perhaps Crom Faeyr would it?
donald7777 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
awesome story so far, Ranma learning from a dark elf. One at that, who uses a war hammer without being related in some was to Akane? Excellent.

this story has great potential, however with it being over 5 years since an update I do not hold my breath for any updates. REcent though it would be nice.

keep up the great work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Gstar391 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
A good story, but it's really annoying to read in bold font all the time...could you put it back to regular?
Sydonai chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
#1:Drow do not have blue skin. They do have jet-black, ash-grey, and sometimes really dark purple, but not blue.

#2:Drow do not use hammers. They use maces, flails, especially lashes and whips, daggers, and hand-crossbows, but not hammers. That only counts for the females though, the males use any weapons that have magic.
Dreamingfox chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Interesting...
Necrovore chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
There need to be more stories of this crossing, don't let it stay dead :P
StarfireGreencoon chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Wow! this story peomisses to be great
frytrix chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
Fulcrum

This is one of the best first chapters/prologue i have read.

You should make some chapters for it, you would propably get readers in no time then!

The only sad thing with this story is that you havent made any chapters for it since you posted it 4-5 years ago!

Please make a second chapter to this.

This story really have a good start to be one of the best out there.

I hope you make a new chapter soon!

Frytrix!
Virosa chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
like your other one. good start now just update to see if the sories will be as good as the prologues.
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Should take the whole thing off of BOLD!
Mine-Master chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I couldn't stand to even finish reading the first paragraph you ever heard of taking the fucking BOLD of the lettering shit. not only that something else i forgot but still FUCK THIS BOLD PRINT
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
Not bad. It shows a lot of promise.

I hope you haven't abandoned it.
CRAZED FAN chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
I love it! Hurry up with the next one!
Madame de Victoire chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
You have to write more soon. This was a really good first chapter.