Reviews for Severus Snape of the Counterstrike
Loosu koodhiyan.. Ungoppan thevadiya mavan
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
dont leave hanging more
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Attack in London eh? Maybe we will see touma punch some death eaters
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2013
Thank you for continuing this. This is one of the very few fic where I root for snape. Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
com on update
KurobaraIto chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
when I read the part with Aleister, I know Touma will enter the story! continue the good work!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Please update, for the sake of the toaru and potter fans please update.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
you have to up date
Grey Muji chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Oh interesting. And Laura isn't evil or good. To make it short she's a true neutral. I see your having fun screwing with the time lines. But what volume would this occur in. The Rebellio?
allfictions chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Greetings,

I really, really love your story, I'm totally hooked! It's original, nobody is overpowered and it even makes me see Dumbledore, the Marauders, and other so called "good" people in a new light! And now a certain unfortunate high school boy just joined the fray...

Are you planning to retell the English Magic Civil War (or Fourth English Civil War) Arc in the Harry Potter universe? If so, I'm sure it will be awesome!
Knight Leader (and one of my favorite spell, Thororm's Defense Formula) and the Knights of England, Bellatrix Lestrange, New Light (and the perverted Lessar), giants, Third Princess Villian, the Order of the Phenix, Second Princess Carissa and Curtana Original, the Ministry of Magic and its Aurors, Queen Elizard (and Curtana Second, and Union Jack...), Dementors, the Index Librorum Prohibitorum, all this awesomeness in a universe running on badassery for historic large scale battles! I do hope I will get to see at least one back-to-back badass pose with Kamijou and Snape ;)

But all of that is just a fan wild fantasy. In the end, it's YOUR story and YOU decide whatever the hell will happen! Keep up the good work, you have done really well so far!

Yours,
CrankThatDragonBall
Alethea27 chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
I've really enjoyed this story! It's very different from any other Sev/Lily fic, including my own, that I've read. I love seeing Sev get the better of the four stooges! I hope Sev is able to rescue Lily from old Pothead's and Dumbledork's clutches.

I hope you're planning on writing more of this! BTW, thanks for the plug in Chapter 4. Please update soon!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
nice
Fate fan chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
Good chapter!

I love Acqua and the way that you are doing the story is great.
TitanNegro chapter 4 . 1/3/2012