Reviews for Eighteen
KingKP chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Too lazy to log in, so here's an anonymous review :D This is awesome! I hope you update soon, I'm on the edge of my seat! You write their personalities spot on, and I wonder what's going to become of GeneCo in your version?

P.S Mag is the only person who can have no eyes and still look amazing (pun not intended).
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Still hating Nathan, still loving Mag/Shi, *huggles Mag* poor thing. Mmmm Shilo actually inheriting GeneCo would be great xD
keeganft chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I really like where you're going with this story,the characters are spot on and consistent. I can't wait to read more of this!
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Yaay! Thanks for updating! It's great to see relationships like Shilo/Mag being seen as beautiful like this.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Love

R Xx
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Yay! Update. Aww Mag and Shilo are so sweet I really hate Nathan grrr. Though I do like how Shilo is licking Mag's wounds and helping her heal. I really love your fics.
CharlemagneGrey chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
For some reason everytime I begin reading a really great story, I look up at the corner of the screen for the author and see your pen name. Love this one!
Bellatrix Lepus chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Oooh I so love this, Graverobber is such a doll, really loving Shi/Mag Nathan however I totally hate :O evvvvil. xx
MySuicideRide chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
awsome lol I loved how you included Dirait-on in it, that is n amazingly beautiful song. Loved it
HardfacedQueenofMisadventure chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This is amazing. Really. And if anyone gets the wrong idea about the Shilo/Mag interaction, let me know, and I'll hunt them down and remove their internal organs for you.
Vitani's-Chainsaw chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I never really thought of a Mag/Shilo paring, but I honestly did really like it! Graverobber was very amusing in this too
stiffkittens101 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh, Nathan! How could you? Amazing job so far! I adore you Shilo/Mag stories! You have some very interesting ideas! Your portrayal of their forbidden relationship is incredible. Keep up the good work!
Chase Fowler chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I'm a really big fan of the Repo movie, and you have completely changed my thought of it. I could not stop reading your story as it is the best I have ever read. Please continue it. I also liked what you did with the Shilo/Mag thing. You kept every character there original backgrounds. Thank you. Thank you for continuing Repo, and letting my favorite character live.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Shedemei, you are by far one of the best authors I've come across on . I've read all your Mag/Shilo stories and they are beautiful, captivating and well-written. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Jadd chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Graverobber was quiet for a moment before saying, "You may have to run some of that by me again." - Possibly my favorite part. xD

Pardon, I've read your other stories, and I must say that I love them all. This one is obviously included.

I can't wait to read more!(: