Reviews for Stars of Destiny
JWG chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Not being familiar with Suikoden, I found the opening chapters a bit of a puzzle, but not insurmountable. Unfortunately, entertaining as it is, it appears to be deader than a chopped up zombie. A real shame.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Flurpin chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
Actually registered an account to review this.

I was always a fan of the original Suikoden and I enjoyed this fic a lot. Im keen to see how the addition of Ranma, Strider and Setsuna to the mix and the removal of the normal main character effects the Liberation army.

Shame to see this hasnt been updated in ages do you ever plan to update it or have you moved on to other things?
Blackdex chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Not my favorite Suikonden. Ciao
Talantus chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
not bad, i like it , too bad you only updated it tow years ago, i hope your still working on it cause i'd like to se what's next, will it be like the game or will there be some changes? i wanna know, so pls update! ;)

from the self-philosopher, talantus

''the important thing in life is to find balance, if you have too much of an extreme you will have the other extreme too wheter its good or bad so find the just middle.''
Delphine Pryde chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
Cool, hurry up and update.
Ryoshu chapter 3 . 9/17/2002
nice to see a new chapter. i like how you have developed the story and flushed out some of the story behind the runes. anyway thanks for sharing and i hope to see a new chapter sometime in the future.
Alaron Shannara chapter 1 . 9/15/2002
Hey Darkstrider, I really love this story, I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment to it. I'm guessing the "Strider" Character is you, no? Do I see a DD Influence on the world of the story, or is that drawn from another story/show? Really cool, I love it so far.

Alaron Shannara
Keroberos chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
Wow, finally another chapter, I've been waiting for this for ages. Hmm, the only bad this I can find about this chapter is that it is not longer...

So if Strider have the soul eater, does that mean Mcdohl will not come into the story later? And also since Ranma have the True rune of chaos, would Setsuna get one True rune also?

Hope you could complete the next chapter at carrot-speed.
ariel stormcloud chapter 3 . 9/10/2002
great story
Ryoshu chapter 2 . 4/17/2002
very cool story so far. i really like how you have protrayed the three main characters. i also like how you have developed them so far. this could be really cool. i look forward to reading more in the future and thanks for sharing.
Ketheria chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Please... for all that is good in the world... GET RID OF THE CENTER JUSTIFICATION!

If you MUST use centered text, please limit it to Headings and scene breaks. Left justify all body copy (text).

Thanks.