Reviews for There's Strength in Surrender
oj2000 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
Please continue the fanfic. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
love amazin!
NaleyBrucasFan - aka Lizzy chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Great story! I would love to see something more Katniss related too with her being sick and Gale having to take care of her :) You did a wonderful job :)
quoththeblackbird chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
This was very fun and sweet. I generally have Katniss yelling at Gale in my fics, so this was a nice perspective to read.

I finally put two and two together and realized that you're the one who writes the awesome Criminal Minds sick!fic. I've been reading your stuff for about a year and a half now. Superman is my favorite. :)

Anyhow, keep it up. I've got another one coming very soon!
demi chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
its amazing

u shud write more katnissxgale stories!
Lady Azkaila chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
Loved this piece, just simple and sweet. Well written too. Not much help to offer, just wanted to review and say thanks for writing this!
Maddie chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Awwww. Kinda wish there was some romance in there, but it was still really sweet!
Cloud-Lover26 chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I have to say, I quite liked the ending :) It emphasizes the main thought on both sides, not just Gale. Well, hope you write more stories in the future, and good luck! 3
Ellenka chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
Wonderful ending - you made a nice full circle :)

And Katniss and Gale are just so sweet together :)
Ellenka chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Lovely interaction! You are capturing both Katniss and Gales infinite stubbornness very well :)
Ellenka chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Awww, the Posy moment was so sweet :)

Great work!

Im terribly worried about Gale, so Im moving right along...
Cloud-Lover26 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
Yay, Gale's not gonna die! :D I hope he gets better soon, and they become a couple, cuz they're so cute ;) I think its rly cute how u mentioned Gale and Posy :) Anywhore, good luck and update soon! 3

P.S. The story's ending ;( I really liked it!
Cloud-Lover26 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
I hope Gale gets better soon... :/ Btw, I suggest that Katniss figures out her feelings for Gale :) Anywhore, good luck and update soon! 3
Ellenka chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Great work :)

I really hope Gale gets better soon...
Ellenka chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very sweet and enjoyable!

I loved Gales stubbornness and Katniss concern, both were perfectly in character :)