Reviews for Flashback
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Wait, Lois did that for sex or for another reason? If it's for sex, I totally want the issue number. lol
joliehaitian79 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
that was fun to read and i so believe she would.
zubygirl chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
The storyline is a new one that I've never seen anyone write about before. Role-playing Lois and Clark? Very Nice! They should have done this in the series. I loved how Lois used the Red-K. Always handy to have around.

Great Story!
LoisNClark4Ever chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hi, sweetie!

I am SO THRILLED you dug into your bag of goodies and found us this treasure of a story! Hey, whenever you feel like sharing your Clois stories - particularly the naughty ones - I’m all for it! But the idea of Lois using Red K on poor unsuspecting Clark in order to spice up their *coughs* sex life was a pretty sneaky thing to do. Haha. But it did make for an absolutely amazing and steamy read!

What can I say, I LOVE IT when Clark shows his naughty side every now and then AND when it benefits - I mean, involves Lois. I guess that’s why I’m attracted to stories where he’s infected with Red K or when he’s badass Clark Luthor. He’s so much fun and with Lois added to the mix those two are a force to be reckoned with! LOL.

Thanks again for sharing! :D
anacaro chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Ohh yeahhh.

everyone needs a little something something to spice the relationship.

Looooved the roleplay, that was extra hot.

I just hope he can surprise her more.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/7/2011