Reviews for Ginny's Rival
Akshat chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Great story. Though can you remove Lily Luna from the characters. That seems to give away the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
hahahahahaha LOL
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Cute!
pheonixx chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
.ful
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
North,
Of course Harry is totally in love with Lily! Just as he loves his boys. He grew up in a terrible family. Ginny only thinks she understands. She has given him the family he craved for so long. But he does need to pay some attention and give love to his beautiful and exhausted wife.
FoM
jordin chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
please update I like it so far a lot!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
awwww harry is a good dad
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Wow, I thought Harry WAS having an affair :)
LilyJames86 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Grrr...do u have to finish the story with a cliffhanger?
PotterMichael chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Very cute story. So happy that Harry was being the perfect Dad to his Lily love. I had a feeling that the redhead might be Lily in the beginning but I wasn't sure, great job with that. I had to read it twice. I enjoyed Ginny's reaction to the waitresses accusation, it was very amusing. Just the thought of Harry cheating on her caused Ginny to snort out her food, so in-character. I loved it! Each scene was written exquisitely, especially the first one, as it does seem like Harry is with another woman. Though, as Ginny points out later, that is quite the laughable thought, indeed.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice. Cuuute!
Tamira chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
That was sweet. Poor Ginny! Babies can be quite stressful and as much as Harry is helping, him being so enamored with his little girl Ginny might still feel a bit alone and overwhelmed at the same time. - I figured from the beginning what was going on, but I can see how the waitress would not realize it. Well, she will have a nice story to tell now in the evening. And so will Ginny and Hermione when they talk iwth their husbands later on. :)
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Another brilliant one shot.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh, dear, the post-pregnancy hormones and slepp deprivation have really kicked in, haven't they? To be jealous of one's own daughter.

I have heard that father's can be jealous of their first-born if it is a son and takes the wife's attention away from him, but I have never heard the other way round. But really, I am sure it si the hormanes and sleep deprivation talking.

It's a bit sad that Harry's exquisite princess smells worse than both her brothers combined. LOL. Not a very feminie trait.

Lesley
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Awww.

Your fics are beautiful and realistic.