Reviews for Ginny's Rival
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I knew this was going to be about Lily! The summary reminded me of "Sleepless Night," and I couldn't imagine you writing a Harry who'd cheat on his wife. I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

This was wonderful and it showed that having a baby affects the parents differently. Sure you love them, but that doesn't mean you don't want to tear your hair out in frustration from time to time.

Very well written, and I enjoyed the ambiguity throughout. It certainly wouldn't be hard to make the wrong assumption. Thanks for posting!
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
aww
QueenReginaSwan chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was funny !
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Oh my goodness, I thought for sure Harry was either cheating on Ginny while still married or divorced from her and with a new red haired gal...what a relief to know I jumped to the wrong conclusion! :D (I hope I'm not the only one!)

'...loose that belly.' [lose]
lyaser53 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is gonna be fun, can't wait!
InfestedWithNargles777 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was adorable!
Oriondruid chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Thank you Northumbrian, that was funny, very sweet and well written as always. How do you keep up the work rate and the quality?

Many Blessings.

Oriondruid (John).
Witch's Honor chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Cutest thing in the entire universe :}
Oracle2Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Brilliant! I can't think of anything else to say so... BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You must be a parent to know what it's like to be around a new-born day in and day out. I had to chuckle at Ginny's jealousy of her daughter and the waitress was priceless. Great story.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2