Reviews for I am...
Disappointment chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
And so another great story fades to nothing... :(
SuicuneSwag chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Its a real shame that something happened to the author. I enjoyed this fanfic so much that I was in tears when I saw that the last time this was updated was way back in 2002. The reason I am reviewing chapter 1, is because I blindly reviewed chapter 10. My only wish right now is that this story could continue. At least I have 10 amazing chapters to read. Why do all of the amazing fanfics have to end?
SuicuneSwag chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Lugia should be called Tsunami or Silverwing, Moltres should be called Corona or Flare, Ho-Oh should be called Roy (as in RoyGBiv :P), Seraph, or Spectrum. Zapdos should be called Thunder or (ok this one sucks) Sparks -.- Celebi should be called Celery (for ze lols), Thyme, or Mikuru. Also AMAZING story, has humor, and the only GOOD and LONG story for my fav, SUICUNE!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 3/24/2006
Yeah! Little One larned how to fish and now has a friend. I liked it when she used Bubblebeam on those Growlithe bullies. Serves them right!
Hazy Aurora chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Cool! I like it! How about:

Lugia: Icefire

Moltres: Inferno

Zapdoes: Spirks

Ho-Oh: Firefly

Celebi: Salac

Not sure about these...Hope they meet your standard. Took 10 mins to figure out...Write More.

*Gives mental encouragement* Write More...Luv It!
Skitty 2004 chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
This is a cool story! I read it back when it only had one chapter but I forgot about it after that... Keep Writing!
Wild Horse chapter 6 . 12/20/2003
great story! update soon
HaywireHakaze chapter 6 . 5/19/2003
Hm... Lotsa names to make... *pauses to think, then begins to ramble*

Lessee... For Moltres, you can have Firegod or Freedent or Flameking... *smiles*

Lugia can be Watersleeper or Lizardwings or Haku... *another grin*

For Zapdos, it could be Zapman or Sparkle or Boombird. *sweatdrops, trying to come up with decent names, but ending up making funny ones*

For Ho-oh you can put Flamedancer or any of the names I mentioned for Moltres. *HUGE smile, because I love my fire pokemon*

And for Celebi, you can name him either Timekeeper or Chronos. *tilts head to the side and laughs softly* Those names actually seem to fit for him. _

But anyway, keep up the good work. Oh, btw, I love Whirlwater's southern accent. It's precious. _
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
this is so good, I can't wait until you get some more up!
heath 999 chapter 6 . 3/9/2003
This is a cool story! Are they ever going to get away? Please update soon!
Kaze-21 chapter 6 . 1/21/2003
yep, me again, nice chappie, go on!
A demon called 'Moonblade chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
I know a good name for Lugia! Well, actually more than one... Truth, Myth, Light. I actually have an eevee called myth and a suicune called truth "
HellFireFanatic chapter 6 . 1/6/2003
sweet! keep up the good work!
Tsunamimbw chapter 6 . 12/27/2002
HI HI! That was me! I just think Suicune/Entei couplings are so cute! Last time I didn't have a account yet! Anyway, so far so great! _

Thanx! I didn't think anybody would pay attension to me!

As always UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

/\ /\

/ \ / \

/ \ 0 / \

_

Read my ficcie about Suicune and Lugia so far! Called Origin of the Beasts! Lugia's name how about Aurora or Snowbird(Lugia: *shivers*). Then I'm writng a story with pokemon couplings! In maybe a long time later!
Lady9tales chapter 6 . 12/23/2002
Gr8 story. It's a shame it had to end so soon. Looking forward to more. I would offer names for the pokémon but me and names just don't go together.

Write more soon,