Reviews for One Grand Interrogation
firtree chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
pretty good!
Forever Castle chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I'm sorry to say but I was utterly lost , I just couldn't tell who was talking but maybe its just me , so advice try make it less confusing sorry I wasn't helpful
Wingsss chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow I don't know how I missed this but oh my gosh so cute. I especially love that Castle figured out her screen name. :) Way to go!
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
There's one thing I always find reading Fanfic (much as I love it and couldn't stop reading if I tried)... I usually CAN'T STAND the ones in first person point of view. It's a dangerous line to tread, trying to tackle the inner voice of characters we each think we know so well. More often than not, first person pov sounds wrong.

Not yours though...yours is so spot on Castle's voice, it's spooky :) The use of 2nd person too was inspired. Made the piece that much more intimate and sexy. An absolute pleasure to read! Thank you!
alreadysomeone chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Loved this! Felt very natural and flowed so well! I adored the concept of writing in first person and from a "Castle fantasy" perspective... Could be a series!
etakkate chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
loved it! heaps good, loved the POV
uwprincess chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I think thiis is great, well written just as the real Castle's would be.
Mina Tepes chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I like it, very much. It's very well written, it flows, and that is somethinr really difficult. I like the tension you put in there,the just amount not to break.

About the mistake about the use of "your" instead of "her" that another rewier notice I'm not sure that it is a mistake, but English isn't my firts language.

Thanks for writting
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I have always loves this point of view, been thinking of trying it out myself. And I like how your interrogation was a bit of the kissing, and a little bit of them questioning each other about the "I love you." (if that's what you were goign for) and I also like the silly back and forth near the end and then Kate's words from f the very first episode "You have No idea". Excellent. Hope to see more from you.
MissSonic chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Second person can be so hard to pull off, but I love how you've done it. There's that one small slip that the other reviewer already mentioned, but I hardly even noticed it while reading. The second person here is never intrusive or in any way unnatural. It just flows along, and works really well with the content.

Speaking of the content, I just loved that. Obviously, it's hypothetical, but it just feels like it could work so well. You move from a realistic setup (her missing the solution and being upset about that, doubting herself) to the kiss and all that follows that. All the while, you keep it realistic, and most of all, you keep the characters in character. Especially the last bit (about the ice cubes) was really close to the series, and really funny ;)

In my opinion, this is an excellent story, and one that truly does the series and the characters justice :)
Lovestheship chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Enjoyable & lots of potential, but you switch narrators/points of view & that makes it a bit confusing. Fir example here you use her instead of you:

"I also said please. My manners are impeccable even in times of crisis," I say. Her eyes don't cloud angrily and her eyebrows don't knit. She barely seems to even recognize my deflection.