Reviews for Ain't No Mountain High Enough
lovemycastle chapter 41 . 10/11/2016
I really loved the ending!
lovemycastle chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
sweet
lovemycastle chapter 39 . 10/9/2016
I really loved the compromise relationship talk and the sweet holding.
lovemycastle chapter 39 . 10/9/2016
I feel like a great title for this would have been..your warmth melted my frozen soul...I like that line and it seems basis if story but I guess it would have given it away tookB revelation;)
lovemycastle chapter 38 . 10/9/2016
that was so sweet;)
lovemycastle chapter 24 . 10/6/2016
great chapter!
mrjelynch chapter 41 . 7/20/2016
Wanted to say I enjoyed your story but would like to recommend you find a proofreader before submitting future works. The wrong word choices, misspelled words, and run-on sentences become a distraction to your reader. No writer worth her salt wants to distract her reader from the message.
marie.pierre.narr chapter 38 . 3/30/2016
I love that story. It may be an bit older but is surely one of my all time favourites. Very well written and engaging. I read it over again. ty so much for sharing this story.
SeannysMom chapter 41 . 12/20/2015
Excellent story ! Very sweet and interesting. They deserve a happy ending ! Thank you
MeltedRos3 chapter 41 . 7/16/2015
This is like the best thing I have read in a week. Like the absolute best. :) :) :) ;)
Dar Palmer chapter 41 . 3/9/2015
What a wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading all done in one sitting. Thank You
Guest chapter 41 . 2/25/2015
This story made me laugh and cry (sometimes in public and I got judgemental stares). Though I may be a little late finding out this AMAZING story, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. I'm devastated it has come to an end but all good things do don't they? Also, you're my new fav author okay this is probably really long and I should shut up now.. :P
DoofBall chapter 41 . 2/26/2015
Your words made me laugh, cry and frustrated (in a good way) . I really loved the story and I am sad it has come to an end. Keep Writing! you're my new favourite writer!
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 41 . 8/18/2014
Okay so I know it's been like 3 years since you've written this story, but I wanna drop on in here. Someone suggested this on Tumblr and I am so glad they did. I read it start to finish in one sitting and goodness gracious I don't even care that me neck hurts from this awkward angle. That was just so mindblowingly perfect. I hope you realize how talented of a writer you really are, because I'm a really picky person when it comes to what I read and what I don't read but goodness gracious that was amazing. I couldn't NOT tell you. You are an amazingly fantabulously spectacularly awesome writer and this story made me laugh and cry and blush all at the same time. It was just wonderful.
BigKahuna chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Heh, just a really great story. Third or fourth time reading it. Ditching Josh, going to the Hamptons, sleeping in Rick's bed.

Just a fun story to read. Really great effort putting it all together

Thanks