Reviews for Ain't No Mountain High Enough
aricyr1216 chapter 41 . 7/16
This is like the best thing I have read in a week. Like the absolute best. :) :) :) ;)
Dar Palmer chapter 41 . 3/9
What a wonderful story! I couldn't stop reading all done in one sitting. Thank You
This story made me laugh and cry (sometimes in public and I got judgemental stares). Though I may be a little late finding out this AMAZING story, I just wanted to say thank you for writing this. I'm devastated it has come to an end but all good things do don't they? Also, you're my new fav author okay this is probably really long and I should shut up now.. :P
DoofBall chapter 41 . 2/26
Your words made me laugh, cry and frustrated (in a good way) . I really loved the story and I am sad it has come to an end. Keep Writing! you're my new favourite writer!
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 41 . 8/18/2014
Okay so I know it's been like 3 years since you've written this story, but I wanna drop on in here. Someone suggested this on Tumblr and I am so glad they did. I read it start to finish in one sitting and goodness gracious I don't even care that me neck hurts from this awkward angle. That was just so mindblowingly perfect. I hope you realize how talented of a writer you really are, because I'm a really picky person when it comes to what I read and what I don't read but goodness gracious that was amazing. I couldn't NOT tell you. You are an amazingly fantabulously spectacularly awesome writer and this story made me laugh and cry and blush all at the same time. It was just wonderful.
BigKahuna chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Heh, just a really great story. Third or fourth time reading it. Ditching Josh, going to the Hamptons, sleeping in Rick's bed.

Just a fun story to read. Really great effort putting it all together

madcloisfan chapter 41 . 6/22/2014
Loved it
afterthestorm47 chapter 25 . 6/22/2014
You know as much as I enjoy your story I think you really go out of character sometimes... and it makes me soooo MAD! It's like the first story ever that I love and hate at the same time! Alexis annoys me SOOOO MUCH! I hate what you've done there, I mean I love Alexis on show and I think she's a wise teen, who incapable of doing such stupid things like crushing into Kate's apartment, I don't know it just feels wrong plot for me and completely out of character...I'm really frustrated right now...but I know that you could do better than that, after all there's been such an amazing chapters I really hope you will sort out this mess gracefully. I guess I just have to continue reading and see it myself...
Oliver Haley chapter 41 . 6/13/2014
Here it is, two years since you wrote this, and I just found it and read it today. I thought it was terrific. I think you captured the characters perfectly, (I am an avid Castle fan, actually my wife would say rabid) and I really enjoyed the ebb and flow from angst to happy. Of course I admit I am a sap when it comes to romance, so the ending was perfect. I noticed that you mentioned several times in your notes that you were concerned with your spelling and such. I did notice these instances, but then I am one of these people that gleefully looks for mistakes in the newspaper (and there are more than ever nowadays), and for me the story greatly overwhelmed any of these. I really am not the one to say anything, though. I can't write worth a darn, and am so amazed at people like you who have the ability to keep us thoroughly entertained, and give us a temporary escape from the realities of life. Sorry, this is a bit winded. I will conclude by saying simply, thank you, and don't ever stop writing.
41319always41319 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
This ultimatum at the end is hilarious!
mrj726 chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
Motown. Hehe
Eva K chapter 41 . 1/26/2014
First of all I wanted to say thank you for such a great story, you definitely have talent as a writer. The stroy had me sitting on the edge of my seat most of the time, I just couldn't wait to see what would happen next. Unfortunately I made the mistake of starting to read just before I had to start studying for my finals at university, so I had to try and limit myself to a couple of chapters a day, though I would inevitably end up reading more and then feel guilty afterwards (I have very little self control when it comes to anything related to Castle!)

There were a few things I specifically wanted to say about the story. Firstly, I thought it was great to see a longer fanfic with more chapters, as it really got me emotionally invested in what was going on and I loved the story arc over a longer period of time. I also want to congratulate you on keeping the characters true to their versions on the show. When I was reading I felt exactly like I was reading about the Castle and Beckett that we see every week on tv, especially with what they said and how they reacted in certain situations.

Another thing that rang true was the angst you managed to put into your story! You managed to frustrate me just like Castle normally does. Caskett finally sleep together (in more ways than one) and the next thing you know is that they are apart again because of Alexis or Beckett finally realises she's in love with Castle then doesn't have the oportunity to tell him! It is exactly the sort of thing they do to torture us fans on the show! I was especially upset when I read about Castle's reaction after Beckett suggests that they go back to their previous relationship, I was on the verge of tears when Castle gets into bed with Beckett's pajamas and hugs her pillow! Though I am very glad that your fanfic at least had a happy ending!

Having watched some of your reviews on Youtube (it's great to hear someone elses opinion on the show as I don't have anyone else to talk to about it!) and read a few of your fanfics, I'm amazed at the way you seem to predict things that later on happen on the show. For example Beckett talking about different worlds like in “After hours” or Beckett hiding in Castle's closet from his mother like in “After the storm”.

I apologize that this has turned into a bit of a lengthy review (though I do recall reading that you like long reviews), but once I get started on anything Castle it is hard to shut me up. It is also my first time writing a review so I hope it's ok as I'm not much of a writer myself! I really just wanted to congratulate and thank you for such a great story and for introducing me to fanfiction. I will definitely be going and checking out some of your other stories, as this one has really cheered me up when I have been feeling down.

Guest chapter 5 . 12/15/2013
made laugh thanks!
The-KLF chapter 41 . 11/7/2013
I've reached the end :( somehow this is both dark and light, and I think you did a great job. So glad it was a happy ending, with it being so bleak in the middle, but you really pulled it off :)

I'm working my way through your fics, sorry I haven't reviewed each one but, well... sometimes I forget and I'm already starting the next one when I remember! :)
The-KLF chapter 25 . 11/7/2013
I don't normally post a review in the middle of a completed story, but felt compelled to here. Your description of Rick's reaction and his movements in his bedroom were so tragic I was fighting back tears. Well done.

While I'm here, might as well say that I'm enjoying this so far and keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending!