Reviews for The Elephant Man
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was such a heartbreaking time for both of them. But OMG Dean will never really appreciate what Sam endured, even though he was a great big brother. A very angsty time all around. I loved this so much. xo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I love the eye talks
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
I love fanfics that feature Sam and Lucifer... I thought that the fallen angel was a great character in the show, one of the best evil guys- even when he was a hallucination- and very much enjoyed this story. I'm glad that Sam knows that despite the whole hallucifer thing, Dean's always going to be there for him. Keep up the great work!
itscalledkarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Just so beautiful,sums up their relationship to a tee!
Tellhound chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Loved it as always. Keep up the good work. :)
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Dude, dude, dude. Gosh. dklskla. This literally .away. It was JUST PERFECT! Gah, seriously. I just like, loved every word of this. (as usual. :P)

This. Was. Brilliant. And. You. Are. Brilliant.

End of story. :)
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very nice! Love the idea of post-Hell Sam seeing Lucifer, and of course, Dean being the one to help ground him. Great work :)

(I missed this, and probably other recent stories of yours because since discovering LiveJournal, I've realised that it's much easier to find the kind of stories I like on there - like at the OhSam community or Spnstoryfinders - so I haven't bothered much with FF.N lately)
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yay for a shout-out! :D

This line was GUH-worthy: "It was the same thing that made Dean, when Sam was in the passenger seat, glance over and stare, if only for a few seconds. Just to make sure."

How many times have we seen that in the actual show? GUH.

And then this one: "But in the end, he really just wanted his brother. He'd give up all the rest as long as he could have Dean there with him."

And Dean feels the exact same way about his Sammy. These boys...

"You're not alone. I'm with you. We can do this. Together."

Yes. Yes. YES! *feels like simultaneously clapping and sobbing* I sooo hope the writers remember this and give this to us this season!

This was fabulous, dah-ling...simply fabulous! :D

clair beaubien chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I love this story. Both brothers trying so hard to bring normal out of catastrophically abnormal. Sam needs Dean near him, Dean knows that Sam needs to be near him, and that bond keeps evil at bay.

When L. equates the name "Sammy" with the name "Elephant Man" as though it ("Sammy") was an insult - well, that right there tells me that he has no clue about the brothers, because Dean calling him "Sammy" - and Sam letting him - is as close to "I love you" as it comes.

Great story!

CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*"Some people teach the rest of us how to be human." And all Sam could see was Dean.*

Adore this line. It says so much about what Sam feels and believes is his salvation.

This is an interesting argument to have with Lucifer while Dean is at the peripheral, sensing something is off and then to have that switch with Lucifer fading once Sam uses Dean for his focus. Nicely done.
TinTin11 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This came out lovely! :) Astounding work!

It was the weirdest thing...I was in the middle of reading ff when the fam went out to breakfast so I copied a few stories to a document so I could read them on the way without internet...Both your story and another I was reading mentioned a chicken salad sandwich! I thought I was having deja vu before I went back and checked again! Strange things are afoot the circle K...

Anywho...fabulous job on this! :o) love ya bunny!
Deans Addiction chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"Some people teach the rest of us how to be human." And all Sam could see was Dean. - WOW!, that is gold right there!

I haven't seen all of season 6 yet, but I cant wait to see it through to put this in context. But even without seeing it all, this story is fantastic by itself. You can feel the fear, the tension and that unconscious breath holding (you know when you feel like even just breathing would shatter everything) coming from both brothers.

Very well written.

SciFi Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was beautifully and touchingly done and I hope the show does something like this! Thanks for writing. :)
Tango Eight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Amazing story! It did NOT seemed rushed at all so you have nothing to be worried about! :)

Have fun on your vacation! :)

With lots of love and hugs,

Tango ;)
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was so sweet and at the same time chilling. Loved the references to the Elephant Man. Great voices btw!