Reviews for Make Me Proud
Color Wheel of doom chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
I just cried my eyes out this story was so good! *sniffle*
Lizzyluv chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
pleaseeeeee i want to know whats next!

congrats
Samber chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I'm sorry, but I can't say anything more constructive other than, I love it. I love their tense interactions.
Red n' Blue is Purple chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Ah the drama! It's more dramatic than the previous version which is good cuz I can take it more seriously. Keep updating!
Samber chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Just found this, and I love it. There are a lot of similar SS/MM fics going around right now, I myself had started one last week, but that's good because I can't get enough of this pair. ;)

Chapter 1 had me on the verge tears, you wrote it brilliantly, and I loved the stocking bit in this chapter. Looking forward to more. :)
Red n' Blue is Purple chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Wow that sex scene was hella funny. Ah the good memories of this story :)
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Sweet, but sad. Thanks.
Red n' Blue is Purple chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Woah! I got Deja Vu reading this. There was a really really well written story called Make Me Proud that kinda dropped off the face of the Earth. Eerily familiar...
Sithtar chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
If this was a one shot it would be very good. As the beginning of a story, I look forward to more. Their final chapter together, made me cry, it is excellent.

A minor point, Minerva is actually 35 years older than Severus, not 15, but this is your story and is AU so if you want to make her younger, that's fine.