Reviews for Losing All Control
magneta chapter 1 . 3/1
This was really good, I liked it. Wish this happened in the show, I like your Harvey. Great job.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
good
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Holy crap this is sooo wonderful! I could just kiss you! It would mean the world to me if you wrote more! Such talent like this should be recognised. I love this. I freaking love every word you've written. Job well d
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
poor baby.
thanks for writing!
Yuki
Angusina chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Great story.
TkMomijiOXkisaHiro chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
this is actually quite a great story!
I hate picking usernames chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
loved this fic!
PartyInTheBackBuisnessUpFront chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
AMG! I loved this. love love love..just saying. Awesome job.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
A bit outlandish, but definitely worth reading. This is a very nicely written story. I particularly enjoyed Harvey's set-up and Mike's acceptance of his help. :) Great work!
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Definitely a bit outlandish, but super nice all the same! :) I love how Harvey kept wanting to tell Mike to go to sleep and how everyone was trying to take care of him. Thanks for sharing!
00000909000000 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I really enjoyed this. I was so worried for Mike all thoughout this fic. I am glad Harvey figured it out and then actually help Mike rather then just brushing him aside.

Thanks! :)
flthyltlscrt chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I liked this alot. )
Weeblswobl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awwww I SO love it when Harvey saves the day! ) This was great! Kudos for the appearance of Jessica (who I love almost as much as i love Donna). I thought Harvey's rage at what Mike was doing was really apropos. Nice job!
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aww this was so good! Great job! :D
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was a good fanfiction depicting that Mike really does have a support group, he just needs to get past their icy exteria.