Reviews for My Idol
Anita76 chapter 3 . 4/9
Great story, please update :(
NeNe357 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
I love the story! I wonder what happens next. :)
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
awe, i didn't expect this to end so soon :(
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
LOL
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
"I can't wait! I brought a whole lot of fun things! I even brought puppets!" She said the word puppets with a little too much enthusiasm for anyone over the age of seven.

"Puppets?" Tawni whispered to herself with a disgusted look on her face.

LMFAOAROTFC (Laughing My Fucking Ass Off And Rolling On The Floor Crying)

love this chapter!
Cain chapter 3 . 9/28/2011
Aww, Tawni feels bad! Trips to the park have a tendency of going well for these two in ficland...
femslash29 chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
awww so sweet :)
femslash29 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
woah, woah, WOAH! plese write more!
Cain chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
!

Sonny's amusingly naive, as always. You better update this one quick now, after a cliffhanger like that!

I felt so bad for Sonny- I mean, obviously at the end there, but I just meant with Tawni ditching her like that. tsk, tsk, Tawni!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Nothing like a night out and attempt rape to build better bond between two people. Loved it. Keep posting!
Cain chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
So this is an AU-sort of thing, then? With Sonny not being a new cast member, but just an uber fangirl, yes?

I am intrigued. And even though I don't care for AU's, I'll read it because it's you. :)

I have one correction for you though: "She said the word puppets with a little too much enthusiasm for anyone under the age of seven."

I assume you either mean "over the age of seven" or "not under the age of seven", yes?

I only bother pointing out mistakes like that because I do them all the time in my stories and it always annoys me when I spot one way after the fact, which is usually the case since I rarely reread my work after writing it.
Firelady101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Okay(: this seemes really cool! I wonna see where it goes!(; I loved the puppet thing! I really did 'lol' hehehe(: I think... You should update soooon :D please! I would love you for the rest of my life!

Oh, and I don't mean to be rude, but your contest? Is it over did you pick the winners? :D I would really like to know. I know I didn't finish yet but I will! Soon! Promise!

Btw... This is really me, just to lazy to log on!

UPDATE

love, love.

Firelady101