Reviews for Two Things McNally
RagingWaffles chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Great McSwarek writing! Cute. :)
sae9123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This probably has to be one of the best one-shots I have read. Keep up the amazing job :)
xxliveforever17xx chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was great! I needed a bit more McSwarek after the last episode, so this tied me over wonderfully. "If having a key is too much for you, you may come in through the window." This had me laughing out loud, since Sam knows how commitment-shy Andy usually is (the whole Luke fiasco excluded). Anyways, fantastic job as always. Looking forward to reading more from you!
aolande1 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I definitely had fun reading it. You write the two of them together very well! I really liked: "I am nice. Now shut up and get in." - That made me laugh out loud, as did a few other lines, but that one was great! Awesome job with this!
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great job with this! As much as I hate to say it, Andy does need time and space before she just throws herself at Sam - I don't want him to be the rebound.

Great conversation!

Catch you on the flip side
dcj chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
It was good - a nice mix of serious and fun banter.

Especially liked: "No! Every time I left you, I ended up regretting that decision. I swear I'm never gonna do that again." and the flood hazard comment.
katesari chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Its good! They are a little all over the place, but thats fun. From talking to yelling to crying to being cranky, its good! Bye
No.1TwiFanpire chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Great job as always
Lady Nikka chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Excellently written. I thnk I'd fall over and die happy if this happened on the show. The banter was great!
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I did have fun reading this! Really enjoyed it, loved It even. :D Great character interaction, it was fast paced and engaging. LOved it!
jimi18 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
You got the bantering perfect! Really enjoyed reading this.
Rozale chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
doing the puppy head tilt ...more? please loved it