Reviews for Shadow Born
Imagination that chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
I do love how Link more or less bests Sheik in this one. I look forward to how you build this story as it goes.
new name for dead account chapter 8 . 7/6/2016
LOL sheik u were saying something?
But AAAAAAAAAAAAACK THIS FIC THO
I LOVE IT
SO MUCH
WAAAAAAAAAAH
grandshadowseal chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
this is really good! i hope to see more soon! XD
Krusher chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Sheik is Zelda.
new name for dead account chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
This is amazing work. I've never seen such good writing in first POV before. Wow. Just wow. I have no words for how eloquent and poetic and writer-y everything is. Fabulous work.
Imagination that chapter 7 . 3/12/2016
I really like how you've done your story thus far. You have some great characterizations going on. I especially liked this last chapter where Sheik was describing himself as once being lazy, weak, and in some respects ignorant (though not directly stated) the very things he's frustrated at Link for being it seems. You've done well depicting the world of OoT and bringing it to life as a war truly would be. I look forward to seeing how this story further develops.
Untrust Us chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
I really hope you continue this story, love the way it focus on more than only getting through the temples.
DragonflyxParodies chapter 5 . 6/21/2015
DAMN. Awesome to get an update, but seriously, I'm so excited to see where this goes. And Sheik ACTUALLY THINKS about why Ganondorf isn't looking for them OMG I love intelligent characters x3 Great job!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
PLEASE
I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
...Oh, no, please tell me you have somewhere else where you have continued this. I didn't realize it was an inactive story but I've already fallen in love with it. Aw :( Well, even if you don't continue it, I really enjoyed these four chapters. I adore Sheik's apathetic nature and I love how this story is different in the sense that Sheik and Link aren't on great terms when they first meet. I like how they interact :)

Well, I guess I'm done here, I just really wanted to leave a review for this because it really is amazing :D
your fan,
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix
DragonflyxParodies chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I so love the characterization of Sheik and Link in this fic. I've read a lot of fics trying to depict Sheik this way and few of them have ever succeeded, none as well as this has. Incredible job! I really hope you continue this!
Trav chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I am really loving this! I find it particularly delightful that you include really feasible details about Ganondorf's reign beyond "there are monsters now", it really helps flesh out the world and add to the overall dire feeling of the situation, and it's something I think is rare in fanfiction. I see it's been a while since this was updated, but I'm going to hope you return to this story!
IrishBro chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Love how you portray Sheik. This is very interesting so far! I hope to see more in the future. : )
ryttu3k chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Oooh, an update! I like how this is progressing - the lessons that Link is getting, and how he's slowly starting to improve, and finding out what happened after he went to the Sacred Realm. That guilt might be an interesting thing to see further on, especially if he comes face to face with people who have directly being affected. Looking forward to seeing more!
DeepHell chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Well, i know the story isnt too far in, but its very promising. I love the way you portray sheik and have to say that your style of writing is awesome. I really hope youre going to continue and, eventually, finish this story :)