Reviews for For James and For Lily
I burst into tears at 'Mischief managed'. It only escalated from there.
Alisha chapter 1 . 3/24
I Hate Peter. This Is Probably The Best Friendship In Literature. The Marauders. It's Like A Greek Tragedy How It Ended. Poor Remus And Sirius
naomibg chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This is amazing. You are so great. I have no words.
TOKILLAMOCKINGBIRDFAN chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is a great piece of writing- I love the hurt in the words but also the relief at the end. Sirius Black to me is a heartbreaking character- he was disowned by his family, then when he found true friends and was happy they were taken from him. He was sentenced to Azkaban for crimes he could not have committed, the world hated him, even though he was innocent. He had a true, honest heart which he showed when he escaped. All he wanted was to make James proud and care for Harry, who he loved so much, though his family killed him before he could live the happy life he deserved. Only after his death was he a free man who everyone knew to be innocent.
Then Remus' story isn't much better- he was bitten at the age of 5 and stripped of his childhood, growing up with so much prejudice against him for reasons out of his control. He had to endure more pain than most and the relief he got came from the Marauders. Though he too had this friendship and acceptance taken from him when James and Lily died because he also lost Sirius. He was just as alone as Sirius was in Azkaban, since all those that had loved and accepted him were gone. Once he gets Sirius back he is taken from him again, permanently. In the end he finds love and has a child of his own and is finally happy again, he sadly his' and his wife's lives are cut short in battle.
So i think you perfectly depicted their deaths, not as painfully, but where they find peace and happiness once again, reunited with those they love
Saphy18 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I'm becoming obsessed with your stories. This is just as amazing as the other ones.
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
That made me cry. :(
Dani Galore chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
And just like that, I am in tears.. phenomenal writing.
anavihs chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Aaaand I cried like a baby. Thanks for that. ;)

Lots of love

sHiV
christa chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This story made me cry!:') I loved it! It was really good:)
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
No. No, they didn't die. They live forever, in JKR and our hearts. x

Awesome job, mate! You really gave it away at the last sentence. I almost cried!

~Marauders forever.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
That was such a good story! I loved it. I wish they had this conversation too. Just how I imagined it! Love the ending, too. Great job! :DD
aslansphoenix chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
You almost made me cry.
random4ever chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
*cries* It's exactly what I wish JKR had written, but with so much more emotion... Beautiful doesn't begin to describe it. *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
OMG I cried so much. This is so good. You've captured their emotions really well. This is so lovely :)
chewinggumandpencils chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Honestly, this is definitely one of my absolute favorite stories. Every time I read it, I cry. You did a really good job. :D