Reviews for A Little Bit Mental
poor azula
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
Katara was so mean. :(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
did you relly have to put the part where zuzani the panda leamer died you could of had zuko tell her to move the lightning
Stormy Trix chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
nice story so far. please continue.
greatduwangs chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Ah! I love this! Please update soon.
Attila1987 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Well, here goes Azula's escape attempt! At least she put a nice try!

Still, I think that she sound too much wimpy when Katara bloodbends her : sure is frightening, but she gave up immediately and sounded like a complete coward! I could see that behavior for a minor villain or a mook, but but seemed very out of character for Azula.
Beck chapter 10 . 3/4/2012
Sick story. I need to know what happens next xd
dragonick711 chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
This seems really interesting and I really want to see how azula will react to her father without any bending abilities. Anyway I hope that you can update again soon.
LordAeolus chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Eh bien, ma princesse.

Didn't Azulon also bend blue flames in his childhood? Just a nitpick.

Interesting idea and story, if a bit clumsily told. You could definitely work on sharpening your word choice.
SimplySinful21 chapter 10 . 12/22/2011
Oh snap! U back and so is Azula and Ozai! Wonderful! Can't wait for more of your work!
Amy Cherryclaw chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Your story is awesome! It deserves more reviews :D

I like how you're depicting Azula's personalities.
LittleMissMuse chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
"Le Flashback" D

Yes, Azula didn't develop her blue flames till after, I like how you fit that into the story.

But oh noes! Zaiyana!
LittleMissMuse chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Cool! For some reason, I really like the names Zuzani and Zaiyana; your story is coming along so well, please continue!
Justice Tokidoki chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Great story! This is very interesting and well written! I especially like zaiyana's story! Nice job! Can't wait to read more! :)