Reviews for Magazine Articles and Other False Facts
ViolentHappyChick chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
I got done with this chapter, turned around, and proceeded to tell my petit frère that I would pop the trunk on his bitch ass. his face was worth it til he replied, and I quote "pas avant que je jette ton cul du toit"(ignore my spelling and grammer, I can't get it right in any language, English included) for those that don't know that's him saying he's gonna send my dumb ass off the roof before I getta shot at him(smart boy). gotta love the joys of a French/Spanish/English speaking family! im pretty sure my face was the funny one after that! but anyway love tha chapter!
CheshireKitKat chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS! MORE PLEASE!
CheshireKitKat chapter 2 . 5/22/2015
*laughs* Go Canada!
CheshireKitKat chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Italy's giant hot dog... *dies laughing*
tokiluv chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Please update this!
roughdiamond5 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I am trying so, so hard not to laugh. I'm supposed to be doing homework, and if anybody finds me sitting here and grinning my ass off, they'll be entirely too quick to question what happened to my workaholic self.

But I just can't help it...

You must be some sort of mastermind with little nuances that make a huge difference and taking other character's point of views. I would be so confused as to who knew what, but you make it neat and easy to follow and completely entertaining. When everybody saw the mark on America's neck that was really caused by her collar, a smile positively bloomed on my face, and it hasn't left since (except for when I went to go get a snack, but I had to take a minute to compose myself and look like I was working before I could go).

America and Italy make a wonderful fake pairing, since they're both aware enough to see something strange going on but oblivious enough to have no idea how many innuendos they slip into their speech. Canada and Romano are great overprotective brothers (I rarely see them interact in other fanfictions, but I can definitely believe this), and Prussia is - oddly enough - the voice of reason, even though his idea of America having a diary at first sounded like a conspiracy theory. France's and Britain's frenemy status is very well balanced, and Germany doesn't always have a stick up his butt, which is nice. And that slip-in with Liechtenstein asking Switzerland how a relationship feels? Priceless.

It's really a shame that you haven't completed this story or even updated it in a while. I prefer to add finished stories to my favorites list, and this would qualify because of its sheer everything. As it is, I can only alert this story and hope.
9foxgrl chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
lol that was great!
9foxgrl chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
OMG! Go brother Canada!
Anake14 chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
I think I remember reading that tip...I also believe I fell off my couch laughing hysterically at my friend who decided she actually wanted to try it and tried to convince me, but I had no romantic interest at the time. Can you also have an Italy and America being depressed and deciding to cheer up by taking off to the beach and eating ice cream...or randomly eating ice cream and being dragged off to pose for some random person's photo shoot? (I had that happen to me once, it was weird. I was sitting at a table in the mall and some dude and chick came up to me and were like 'OMG YOU ARE PERFECT! Can you come model for us for a little while?' I was 16, but since I live in California it's also common to be scouted.) I totally agree about ghetto America though. I'm Native American, Hispanic, and Italian, but I've been called ghetto when I get really pissed off, maybe it's a defensive reaction? Then again maybe I've just been hanging out with my friends too much. P
pikaace chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Oh God! I'm CRYING! XDDDD

America is KICK ASS as a girl! The shanking part made me laugh so freaking hard! Ok everything made me laugh! Update soon cause I wanna see some USUK action!
Queen of the Avast Seas chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Omg! I love his story! Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2012
Stop ragging on American cuisine! Yes, America was raised by Britain, but Americans don't really like bland British food, either! (And for the record, as much as Brits deny it, they do like McDonalds and oreos.) I know it's a running joke, and I know Brits put up with it a lot more than Americans do... But American food isn't gross!

...as for Germany hatin on America's food... What? A lot of the most populat American cuisine is inspired by all the Germans coming over. Frankfurters, bratwurst, sauerkraut... We eat it and enjoy it! (early hamburgers were brought over from Germany, for cryin' out loud!)

Other than that, LOVE the story. I really dislike fem!anyone stories, but this seems awright.

The bit about everyone jumping to the wrong conclusion with their relationship was hilarious!
Eimma Roiv chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Haha. This is so cute and awesome and funny! XDD

I can't wait for more!3
bourgeoicheese chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
'Just what the hell was in the drinking water in North America?'

I lost it at this. XD

I'm glad you finally updated. :D

This is one of my favorite stories in FF, because the chapters are nice and long, and you're pretty funny. XD

Please update ASAP.
Yoisho chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
Hey, Jet! This is the first non-Spaqua fic of yours I've read so I'm going to be completely honest with you: I LOVE it!

Fem!America with her action movie-style fantasies and her offensive Brit/France impressions was enough to have me cracking up, but Canada? That was just pure genius.

As someone who has close relatives in Calgary I can attest to the fact that they are unpredictable weirdos and all the more awesome for it XD His maple syrup flask and frequent stealing of Gilbird are so friggin' great. Plus, I love that Canada just nonchalantly accepts all of Ally's craziness since it's true, we do pretty much accept each other as that one crazy sibling we'll never quite see eye-to-eye with. But is it me, or does Kumajirou seen a bit more loyal to Mattie than usual?

Anyway, I'm dying to see more Switzerland and Lichtenstein awkwardness XDDD That was totally spot on, dude!

So I can't wait to see what happens next, and I've got a suggestion which you may or may not want to use: What if Sea-kun somehow randomly got roped in with Romano and Prussia's sabotage quest? Just think, the three most useless and hyperactive members of the Hetalia universe bonded together! Hilarity and pandemonium ensues! Well, let me know what you think ;

Yo-i-sho