Reviews for A Missing Puppy
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I wondered how Wanta came back after that. I'm glad that Mayu is happy again. :)
Nice oneshot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Cool that pompous bitch deserves it
Matt chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Very nice. I have read the manga recently and there isn't really an explanation for it. Yet I can happily inform you that the story continues after number 35 was killed. Unfortunately I can also inform you (without spoilers) that the manga ending is quite saddening. Read it. There are a few English versions you can find online..I used this one as it was simple to understand. Enjoy and write more! (I need something to do as I have read and watched all that I could find. Any recommendations would be loved)
Love-begits-love chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I love this, it's now part of my head cannon.
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Huh, I was thinking of it as Wanta returning to his friend, after all, he ran away before so I think he ran away again to be with Mayu.
CagedSnow chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
YAY for violent justice! XD

... One thing always bugs in these fics, though. Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. That's the name the scientists gave her, not her real name. XD Not your fault. Kaede is her name, as revealed at the VERY end of the manga. Besides... I guess, after a while, she would stop refering to herself as the sweet girl who wanted Kouta's love.
Gojirob chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Nice vengeance-fic - I never liked that woman and did one of my own. You captured Mayu's utter heartbreak very well. But - in both the anime and the manga, there is a blink-and-you-miss-it scene wherein Wanta is scratching at the door to Maple House as Mayu is crying over her cake and new home. He had already ditched the woman. Still a good story, though.
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
It is sad that this has no reviews, so I shall make one. Great writing, but I am now thinking WTF?

It may help a little if I even had a clue about the story, but hey, it still was pretty good... and very violent. So, I loved it. )