Reviews for Goodbye Sev
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
great one shot.

I have to say thos though.

What choices did severus make?
Joining slytherin? His mother was one, and he would obviously like the house where friends were made forever.

Fighting marauders? zThe fault lies with him doesn't it? Reading between the lines, I think snivellus was named because he cried ehen they attempted it, and after some years, he began retaliating. Did you want him to ignore. it? I dont think it would've helped.

Befriending future D.E...
Marauders were four, he was one. Obviously, a clever boy would befriend people deemed powerful. Also, he was slytherin, it was if tbey showed interesy in befriending him, who was he to refuse?

Joining the dark side.
They gave him a place to belong, to be respected. What other side would he have joined? OoP? The side which was comprised of people who bullied him, people who ignored them?

Lily.
He was humiliated, using his own spells. A girl comes in, ths girl he loves, he is humiliated in front of her... calls out the most hurtful word he can, because he is hurt, it is his defence mechanism. Apologises profusely, doesn't care if he is made fun of.
The girl cant forgive him, because he is friends with DE's and she thinks they're influencing him.

Sev dies, Severus is born.

Years later, she admits she loved sev.

She conveniently forgets that it was her that killed sev.
District12Survivor chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
So sad. Loved it.
he'sthereinsidemymind chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
This is absolutely gorgeous, Anna. I teared up! 3
Ophelia Havisham chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So sad. Lily/Sev forever.

So well written. Love it.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
beautiful
xMkx chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
OMG ANNA ;_;

BREAK MY HEART WHY DON'T YOU?

I'll just be over here, hiding in the corner, sobbing with the shattered remnants of what used to be my heart. Don't mind me...

Love you.

This was great though, in all honesty. Broke my heart, but it was lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
"Some part of her always would" that's the line that's almost piercing. really great, kind of short but any longer would be over-done. perfect.
SimonLewisLovesMe chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is beautiful! And so heartbreaking! Poor Severus, my favourite character ever! Your history was lovely, I cried so much! The best Severus/Lily history I've ever read. Congratulations!
RoastedGrover chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
WHAT ARE THESE THINGS ON MY FACE? TEARS?

Ahem. Allow me to regain my composure.

This was...I don't even know what the word is. Satisfying, but in the way that makes you want to shout at the characters because they're doing it wrong. I liked the story because it...well, it didn't really RESOLVE anything, because it's still just as tragic and gut-wrenching as their story ever was, but having the details of this moment in their saga was just wonderful. I agree, it's slightly implausible that Severus would just show up at their wedding, but at the same time, it's not COMPLETELY out of the realm of possibility. And he's always had an ever-so-slight creeper streak to him, so who knows?

ANYWAY, my point is, this is a very well-written piece. Tragic and satisfying in all the right ways, with desperation woven into it beautifully. Thank you, thank you, thank you. :)
pepe200 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I agree, this scenario is unrealistic, but it is beautifully written. It seems like it might fit better into the movie's version of events than the book's. So sad...but so good.
Rosel chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Love it. Beautifully written. I could see something like this happening.
GreenBalm123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was a good story, I like how you worded everything
roflshvuakomail chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
oh, i like this :) its very deep-and sad :/ but BRILLIANT :D it is actually believable. cool story x)
Skyclaw chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Dude, this is so depressing. So emotional and heart-wrenching. Since HP part 2 came out, I now see Snape with a whole new respect. Poor potions master. I love your AN. I agree that JK Rowling is a master and creates flawed characters.

Keep on writing!