Reviews for Dismissive
HibiscusAngel15 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Wow, I really liked this one-shot! It really flowed well, like these were Tobey's real thoughts. :)

I especially liked the one-word sentences in the beginning, Tobey struggling not to use vulgar words when talking about Scoops, and him comparing WordGirl to Becky.

Great job! :D
angles entwined chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I would love love love if you would write more WordGirl oneshots. I adore these two as a pairing, and I love how Tobey developed from an annoying obsessed little boy to someone who is actually worthy of Becky/WordGirl.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Amazing
Ciial chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Awesome! I love Tobey/WordGirl, and you did a great job with writing this!
icearrows1200 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Awww... I loved it! I was watching Word Girl today and got in a fan-girly mood for this couple. This was very well written. Good job!
la-vaca-dice-moo chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow. Just...wow. THAT WAS AMAZING! It was all cool and smooth and sophisticated and just plain AWESOME! Just...hold on I gotta think of some more cool words...WORDERFUL! And umm...GRRRREAT! (I know, that last one was a bit anti-climatic). But anyways amazing fic, do more please! Keep writing!

~M
1000goldpipes chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Your previous fanfic showed great talent, and this one is just a confirmation of that, only this one is even more amazing. I liked every bit of it; the references so well placed, the trail of Tobey's thougts so believable, and so in character, Becky's little part is extraordinarily placed! The timing of your story is perfect. I really hope you write more soon. I agree it's perfect as a oneshot (but a sequel would be great, of course).
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Pretty good one.

Keep the good writing.
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed this look at an older Tobey, and his thought process. I could easily see this being the way that he figurs out who Becky is. Not necessarily any grand reveal, or clever plot, but simple logic. I would love to read more, so if you're so inclined, a sequel would be great. :D
Randomnessgirl1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This is a great fanfic. A very good one, actually. You're style is very nice. I encourage you to continue your writing.
WinkyGoMoo chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Very well written! Like everyone else, I love how you got into Tobey's character. You don't need to write a sequel, but you can if you want. I mean, I wouldn't object to it or anything. ;)
Curlscat chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Nice job. Very nice. I enjoyed this a lot. :)
Dr. Cat chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Well thought and written. You go into the character of Tobey nicely and I enjoyed reading this fic. Hope to see more. Liked the defining of the word at the beginning. ;)
tobey and wordgirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Well looks like Tobey has almost figured out Wordgirl's secret identity and it only took him five years. I have to say though, you did do a good job keeping Tobey in charater, keep up the good work.
Viclari chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I like your writing, you manage very well Tobey's point of view and him in-character. I liked the "romance" in the story. You're right, is not "true romance", is more... A view to Tobey's feelings and mind toward Becky and Wordgirl

I don't think this needs a sequel, is pretty much okay as a one-shot. Keep writing!