Reviews for Catalyst of Yogurt?
Typhlosion8 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
...
He totally ruined the moment. Just like I expected him to. Weird.
Boba Fetts Secret Stash chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
i liked mistys part in the story but the way you wrote Ash it made him act dumb not dense
pokeshipperluver4eva chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOL. This story made me laugh SO HARD!

I loved the way you portrayed Ash through your writing.

Ash's answer to Misty's question: "Is the answer Paul?" ZOMG! Alright, so not only did you manage to make me laugh my ass off, but you made me extremely jealous with your writing style, I'm envious :)

Anyways good job! I wish you wrote more pokeshipping stories
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
galnkay chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
ahaha...Ash with his stupidity...and his virgin mind... xD 'Can I Squirtle on your Jigglypuffs?' lol. loved it (mostly the end tho XD!)

Gal
Lynn Sorcha chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
OMFG. This was hilarious! Haha. I really loved that last pickup line that Ash said. That one made me laugh really hard. I was actually stalking your profile when I ran across this thing. Haha. Yeah...I'm sorta creepy like that XD

Anways, I'm actually sick and I've been on the couch all day. NO FUN. And this story made me feel a little bit better moodwise, unfortunately I'm still sick :P

Thanks a lot for this wonderful read! And I can't wait till you update An Utopia Unova NOT. :D

~Lynn Sorcha~
Resacon1990 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING!

Sooooo hilarious! Ash you dumb shit! I love you!

I have to say this now… Laura… will you Squirtle on my Jigglypuffs?

Wow! That was amazing! I shall start using those pick up lines at school… and on random strangers now… you have INSPIRED ME!

STARTING FROM THE START!

Yes Misty… you’d think that Ash would gain some sort of maturity… BUT NOOOOOOOOOO! He still wants to catch all the pokemon! YEAHHHHHHHHH!

Ngawww Misty! Sooooo cute! Long awaited love…. How corny XD

Haha wow! You took Ash.. to an expensive restaurant! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? But she dressed up! Ngawwww! ASH YOU’RE A DICK! COMPLIMENT HER!

Why can’t he Misty? Because… you’re not food… we can change that if you want though! LAURA! TO THE FOOD COSTUME STORE!

WHAT! ASH KETCHUM! YOU ARE SOOOOOO GONNA DIE! DIDN’T YOUR MOTHER EVER TELL YOU NOT TO SPIT ON YOUR DATES? Oh wait… she focused just on your underwear… BUT STILL!

Oh gawd… Ash saying ‘No Need To Worry’? WE’RE ALL SCREWED! And it upsets Misty… I repeat WE’RE ALL SCREWED!

Really Misty? WTF! THAT’S A REALLY SCREWED UP QUESTION! STEAK IS WAYYYYY BETTER THAN YOOOUUUUU!

Hmmmm Ash sounds super sexy… super super super sexy! XDDD

Wait… are you SERIOUS? You’re trying to get the same love as he gives his mum… that’s either very incestual or very… sexual… ARGHHHHHHHHH!

Is the answer Paul? YES! THE ANSWER IS ALWAYS PAUL!

Oh wow… Paul has everything to do with this… he is the creepy sexual demon hiding in the corner of your bedroom ready to fuck your brains out… THAT’S RIGHT!

“I never knew you had green eyes.”

I think I died when I read that… I mean seriously…

AND NOW WE HIT THE AMAZNG PART! LAURA! YOU MAKE MY CATERPIE GO METAPOD!

Now… that is that… shit review I know BUT! I NEED YOU TO DO ME A FAVOUR! Butterfree up your schedule because I'm going to be Beedrillin' you all night!

WOOOO! YOU’RE AMAZING! THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVEEEEE YOOUUUU!

-has mental breakdown-
Music Intuition chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
First of all, thank you for entering the contest!

The story was pretty funny! I remember the good old days of Misty and her temper, although it seems to me like she probably would have grown out of it a little more. And, of course, Ash and his naivety.

Most of the dialogue was really good, too.

The story had several minor grammatical issues. Namely, it was in past tense most of the time, but then you would switch to present tense for some of Misty's thoughts. Also, the caps lock sections and the text speech (OMG, etc) don't really belong in a story, unless a character is reading a text or such.

On a more positive note, I really loved the interactions between them after Misty kissed him. The fist pump seemed completely accurate.

Anyway, thanks so much!
Looketh chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Poor Misty. LOL. Loved the perverted jokes at the end. Didn't know Ash had it in him. ;)
DarkSummerAngle13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Thiz was sooo good and funny. I loved it.
FollowingTheWind chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was hilarious! Probably exactly what would happen if Misty did try to get Ash to realize his feelings. I love this; I was laughing about 90% of the time I was reading it! :D
SageUnlimited chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Lmao. I've to to admit, that was... very entertaining. Let's hope that Ash isn't really that stupid at 26 though. lol

The "I never knew you had green eyes" bit was hilarious.