Reviews for Gators
aurorstorm chapter 9 . 2/19/2012
Just decided to reread this. I love Gators. Why did you hate Gators? It's amazing. We need to decide on a new story when I'm home. Maybe we should hold a vote?
WillowLight164 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
Qué? Qué? Just fantastic. The Magikarp! That was random but very well written and funny with lots of intertextuality.
My.Life.Without.Meaning chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
I love the ending :D
Claire Whitmore chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
"He poured his remaining calcium tablets into the uranium and a wild MAGIKARP appeared!

The wild MAGIKARP used Splash!

But nothing happened!

The Magikarp flopped around weakly on the floor and made its way towards the store's bathroom, probably to send itself down a drain. Mr Giggles merely shrugged and continued his work."

I have no idea what's happening here half the time, buts it's positively BRILLIANT.
Claire Whitmore chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
"WHAT THE DUCK" nice.
Claire Whitmore chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
"GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU FILTHY, SPARKLING CLEAN BLOOD SUCKING WELL DRESSED CREEP!" I died right there.
Arocksprpl2 chapter 9 . 12/9/2011
Congrats for finishing the story with a totally random, LOL ending!
Arocksprpl2 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
DUN DUN DUN... LOL!
WillowLight164 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
I would like some of this fancy gourmet yoghurt.

Mr. Giggle's is so cute! I think I'm a Mr. Giggles/David Copperfield shipper now. But I wouldn't mind Gary/David Copperfield or maybe even Grandma Giggles/David Copperfield to see Mr. Giggles' reaction.
Emma Heckenberg chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
hahah

Get in gary :P

sounds like one of my friends :)
Arocksprpl2 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
LOLQ!
WillowLight164 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
I LOVE IT.

The Twilight thing was just adorable 'sparklepants' and then he jumped too high and got caught, hahaha.

This story is hilarious. And Mr. Giggles is really cute. I believe the guy in Elmo who hides behind the curtain is called Mr. Giggles too.

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm excited to meet Grandma Giggles.
My.Life.Without.Meaning chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Hahaha this is awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Arocksprpl2 chapter 2 . 8/18/2011