Reviews for Seduction
Xero15 chapter 5 . 4/19
Dmn that shit was good.
larryjc chapter 5 . 2/17
Very hot. Lemon, cat fight and humour. Love it.
that was reaaally sexy
SakiHanajima1 chapter 5 . 2/9
Oh my freaking lord. You just... omg.
I have like a major nose bleed going on
That was so freaking sexy and AAaGGH!

I loved it..I'm not usually a fan of Naruto and Ino. But damn I am now.

Way to freaking go.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 2/5
Great story, definitely going on my favlist. The only thing I DIDN'T like is that this story is 'tunnel vision', I mean in first chapter we have so many girls, and then this story is pure NaruInoSaku, that was a let down.
Also I like your writing style and really hope you gonna write about Naruto x Samui or Naruto x Mei, and of course Naruto x Anko(I really don't like Naruto x 'any girl from Rookie 12' they are over rated and there are TONS of them)!
Googlemo chapter 4 . 2/5
GOOD story, But I think you should have involved hinata in all this mess)
Googlemo chapter 3 . 2/5
wow that was even better than previous chapter.
Googlemo chapter 2 . 2/5
Really good.
twinkles chapter 5 . 11/29/2013
amazing!
twinkles chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
SOOOO GOOD
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I'll say this now, I've not been on in some time since the purge. And it's rare for me to read erotica. That being said. From the first word, too the last word. You had my attention caught. That was rather scorching, if I may say so.
MrR3DP4ND4 chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Hottest lemon ever. You're a very talented writer, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Hope you keep posting great stories.
Bmo chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Sakura healing herself in battle is stupid.

Other than that I like the story
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Omg I think I have become obsessed with Naruto again. Before it was Sasuke, but now Naruto won easily again. I loved this.
oghren chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
i loved this story what with the seductive naruto, the chasing ino, and the only thing that weirded me out was sakura pretty much planning to rape naruto but it also flowed with the story so well. i would have loved if this had continued what with something like hinata's revenge where she seduces naruto and ino has to try to get him back or something that would be awesome. amazing story.