Reviews for Seduction
honter11 chapter 5 . 2/10
Friend I like your story and more if it is Naruino with lemon you can put another story of Naruino with chapters and lemon.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
Well, the first two chapters were good, but your third is crap.

- Naruto had Shadow Clones watching Sakura, so how can she spy on him and Ino?
- Naruto could use like 1000 Shadow Clones to search for Sakura, enter Sage Mode and simply sense her or ask Kiba to smell her or something. 'Not finding her' is the lamest excuse I have ever read.
- Naruto is unable to sense Sakura enter his apartment, his shower and let her drug him? Wtf, lamest ninja ever.
- Wtf? Naruto asked Sakura out for around 10 years, daily, she rejected him every time. Now she sees him with Ino and goes all kidnapping rape psycho without letting him explain. There is something seriously wrong with your Sakura/fiction in general.
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
This was great!
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
Story got better after this chapter but Sakura still ruined the story from being as good as it could be.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
Wow, way to make Naruto weak. He should having been able to annihilate Sakura easily.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Story was good till this chapter. I hope Sakura get executed for drugging Naruto.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
This was spectacular! I want, no need more of this in my life!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
That was really hot, but wasn't the sakura bashing a bit much?
johncahill chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Such a great and moving story
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
...wow, just...wow.
FireStorm92 chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I absolutely loved this story! It's been a long time since I've read such a well done story. It actually makes me want to see a sequel. Keep up the amazing work.
Pool-Sempai chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
That was hot! (thumbs up) Don't worry, you didn't go overboard! You had the right amount of sexy in this story!
Xero15 chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Dmn that shit was good.
larryjc chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Very hot. Lemon, cat fight and humour. Love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2014