Reviews for Ti Amo, Insegnante
SO... FUCKING... CUTE! *freaks out and DIES*
Italylover21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ok that was really good
ChocolateFrog97 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved it! I read it in DeviantArt and I just needed to comment it :D It's strange that people always make Alfred and Arthur the bad school people XD

Sayonaraa
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That... was just too adorable w I wish this would continue!
WGDWriter chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was pure awesomeness! I kinda want a squal to this. /

XD Thank you for writing this. It's one of my fav GerIta stories now.
SarcasmSpeaksVolumes chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I really loved this! You should totally write more for it
Butterfly Ninja 14 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very nice! I love GerIta!

Great job!:)
FlehPowPlow chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
O.M.G

I just got a new fav is to good to be over this is amazing,the chars are perfect and i love how this ended.

If you find yourself with nothing to write/and or writers block,you should defenently think about another chpter.
Alfred F. Jones Luvs Arthur chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
You should make a new chappie
doujinshininjah chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
OH! So cuuuuuuuute! You did very well with their characters and I loveded that ending so very much :3
BalisongBitch chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Can you pleaaaaaase write more of this; it's awesome!
Ruthe-La chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I adore this. Really, I do. I wish there was more. Curse you "complete" button, this is too good to just end!
Of Kings and Queens chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Awwwwww!

You should continue this.
speadee chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Good job on the characters! It is like America and England to bully and make fun of others, and Italy to be upset, but not show it. I'm glad Germany found out, and they got together. I hope they don't get in trouble. This fic would be good for gay rights as well as ending bullying in schools.
Reggy Renegade chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really hope you do more with this! You've created an interesting little universe here, and I would love to see more of it. Not to mention it would be fun to see if Germany and Italy could keep their relationship a secret for a whole year! As for characterization, I think you've done a spiffy job. My only suggestion is that you work on pacing. It felt really rushed in some places, and I think the characters would have felt more three dimensional if you'd explored them some before the events of this story. For example, with Germany it seemed like "Oh, you love me? Well I love you too! Let's risk our entire lives for eachother!" without anything leading up to it, and it feels very rushed and flat. Anyway, that's my two bits. Great job, and I look forward to reading your multichapter!