Reviews for Bun In The Oven
jacndaniel chapter 13 . 3/6
No! Last chapter! If you ever think of finishing this... I'd support it! Lol! I love it so far. (Do it for me) (also, poor Bella has been pregnant for years now!)
MorenaLu chapter 13 . 1/19
Hi. I've read some of your stories and noticed you haven't updated for a long time. Hope everything's allright and you don't give them up, cause they're really good!
gracieva chapter 13 . 1/5
i hope you finish this story coz i'd really love to read this completely
Vanilla19 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
I just all 13 chapters, and it's awesome. I realise it's been a year since you last updated but hopefully you will get the inspiration to finish this great story. Thanx for writing.
Vanilla19 chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
I'm lying in bed with a sore kidney and this really isn't helping. It's too funny, tee hee the bosses name.. Great story. Thanx for writing.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Loving it please finished it!
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Is Jasper white too?
guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love this story.
I hope you update soon! _
Ophelia85 chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
Please update! Just found this story and I love it!
LishyPeachy15 chapter 13 . 8/1/2013
UHM WHEN'S THE NEXT CHAPTER/UPDATE?
I nearly pee'd laughing!
alison actually chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
I love gangsta Alice and bonkers Bella. I would really love to read more of this wonderful fic.
Kimmiesan chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Love the story, hope you finish it!
2mpix.com chapter 13 . 6/29/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I have laughed so hard at every chapter of this story! You are truly a comedic genius! I can't even fathom what is going to come out of Bella's mouth when she starts to push the baby out.
twifans chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
I hope you will update soon... I'm really looking forward for the new chapters :)
CallMeJazz chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
This story really is cracked me up theyre all crazy weird lmao. ur so good at it. why havent u update? its been a while. but I hope ur planning to update soon. thank you xoxo