Reviews for Bun In The Oven
melistories chapter 13 . 6/22
I'm usually so good at making sure an older story is completed before I start it but for some reason I just assumed this one was and now I'm so sad. I know the likelihood of you finishing this is slim but if you ever get inspired to do so I bet I'm not the only one who would like to know how this story ends - it's a lot of fun.
jessica158363 chapter 13 . 4/25
Just curious to know if this story is finished anywhere else? I am really interested in reading it but since its not finished and hasn't been updated in two years, I don't want to start and then not have an ending...
Oh noooooo. You're not going to finish? This is such a cute story!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 6 . 3/16
I found this story today and it's hilarious! Edward's childbirth button story had me snorting with laughter.
Please finish the story. I've been checking since I first read it, years ago. It really is good. I love your plot and characters. Please continue writing this one. :)
I wish you would finished the story it was nice
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
I really think you should continue this. Just saying! Really good!
rushed chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
High edward was f'ing funny.
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
What happened to Bella's mom?
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Nice writing
Lurecyka chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
This story is so freaking good...so bad you stop writting it! Hope someday I will have the pleasure to have an update in my email :-) thanks bb!
Lurecyka chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Just started your story and I got to tell you that I already love it :-)
lemonangeljuice chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
The story title caught my eye again. Re-reading this story for a second time was just as awesome as the first. I enjoyed this quirky "couple". Thank you!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 13 . 4/28/2014
I have so loved this ride with these two.
Hope you come back and finish one day.
Much love and thanks for the fantastic laughs.
X
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Bless.
Much easier for the socially inept to get a girlfriend if you knock her up first.
It's a rule. Or something.