Reviews for Bun In The Oven
Jean Driver chapter 13 . 5/20
I've read almost all your stories here and really have enjoyed them... wish you had finished this one and not my type. They are really, really worth it. I have laughed and enjoyed your take on Edward and Bella, and friends and family! Hope you are still writing somewhere because you are good!
nbrian72 chapter 13 . 1/4
Can't wait for an update. Will you be continuing the story?
jk chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
That's just sad! he doesn't even like her!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
When will this be finished
islesme20 chapter 13 . 1/24/2016
Hi Miss Winkles. I had just finished the 13th chapter of BITO. You had me rolling in fits of laughter and tingling at the sweetness between B and E. I love your stories and I'm so sad that this was the last chapter:'(:'( I know it's been a while since you wrote it. Is there any chance for you to finish this? I have just come across your stories his past week and have become a fan. You are so gifted with your writing and I love reading your stories over and over. Just wanted to say hi and let you know how happy I am to have come across your work which I am certain brings joy to hundreds of readers and followers. I hope you get to finish this story one day. Thank you for sharing your stories!
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 11/9/2015
YAY! They did end up jumping each other. And, they threw the romance out of the window for a really good fuck instead! Go Bella! Edward sure had fun with that as well. I was laughing at Edward's choice for their OB. Maggie with the very large hands. So funny. I hope that their baby cooperates and gives daddy a kick soon. Poor Edward and his not being able to feel it. Well, I've reached the end of this one. I really enjoyed it too. I hope someday, you come back to it. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Edward was so funny in his reaction to Bella all dressed up. Them playing off each other at the ball, was funny too. I loved that she just just feet first into the six-wives rumor and ran with it. She's effing awesome! Then, she'd had enough with his stalling and attacked him . . . woo~hoo! He brought it to a screeching halt though . . . booooo. Although, I really liked his reason. However, them keeping it to light touching, is going to piss of the pregnant woman, faster than he can tie his shoes, in a minute here. Then, they are both doing themselves to relieve the tension! They need to attack each other again. I loved that she attempted to make lunch, means she is learning how to cook. Riley cracked me up with his champagne comment. And, his flaming homo comment, too. I loved that Jess came in with boils on her face and that Emmett talked to her all about the benefits of medicinal marijuana. That was fantastic! Then, how completely sweet was it later? When Edward and Bella became a couple . . . so freaking cute! I'm sad this one didn't get finished. It's funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 11/9/2015
I really liked that Bella bitch-browed the salesperson at the baby furniture store. Why women flirt with the men, that other women walk in with, is a mystery to me. She deserved that bitch brow. The tears have arrived . . . poor Bella. Rose is absolutely wonderful. I really like that she is there for Bella. I love that Bella is so very horny. I hope that Edward will fix that for her soon. ;) Oh, I hope we get one more lemon before you stopped on this story. That lemon will mean so much more, as they both want it and it would mean they are progressing.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 11/9/2015
Charlie was harsh. I guess Sue's mellowness did not rub off on him, half as much as Bella thought. Esme was just scary. No boundaries and walking skin cancer. Yikes. I did really like that Edward asked Bella to the ball. Even better, she said yes! Again, I really like that they are falling for one another. I had not realized that this is abandoned :( I never start stories that are not completed, and I accidentally did so here. Big. Ass. Bummer.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Again, laughed so much, I wish you had the joy of hearing it. You are very funny. Emmett and Rose were wonderful and normal, yay! It was good to learn that she too, was pregnant. Alice getting feisty with Bella and then apologizing. At least Bella understood and actually internally commended her for sticking up for her brother. I really liked that BxE are starting to like each other. Him walking her back to the guest house, was so very sweet. Very much looking forward to a Jess and Riley visit. I guess Charlie is flying out to NYC to visit his daughter. At least he can't bring the firearm with him, lol!
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Jasper was creepy in this one. When he called his parents, they were so funny. Sometimes I wish the authors could hear how hard I laugh at these chapters. This one had me laughing from both phone calls. The one to his parent and the one to Emmett. So funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Well, that went better than expected. At least he is taking responsibility. I guessed correctly at the lack of condom, because he thought she gave him the okay. That's a good reason not to have sex if on drugs, lol. I liked that he didn't want her to go back home on the bus and asked her to stay. Even gave up his bed. The clothes, I didn't understand. She came to his house in clothes, why not just wear the same ones to the doctor? Why did she need to wear Alice's? That was weird. I like that Edward paid for the appointment. I like that he went along with her. He did seem rather calm. I bet he was screaming inside.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
It's amazing how the vultures pop out of the woodwork, when you get a promotion. Suddenly, they see dollar signs, in lieu of what has been there the full five years. Sad really. Poor Edward. It was funny that the first thing he thought was that Bella being pregnant would get rid of said vultures. Bella threatening to punch him in the balls, if he asked if it was his, was hilarious. You've got to fix Jasper and Alice and make them realize that neither of them are gansta's.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
She was in such denial. I'm super glad she got the job. Now, if she can keep it, that will prove to be the tricky part. Snarky is fine, good even. Although, it is at times, that she comes across mean. Perhaps that was why Jess didn't call her to tell her about the job she got? I love Riley, he truly is the best.
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
Awkward, crunchy morning after. He couldn't wait to be rid of her, yet kept her around . . . interesting. Lil' Kim and Snoop Dogg . . . that explains the names of the children. I was wondering where those came from. I got my answer too, on how she would be able to find him later on, when she finds out she's pregnant.