Reviews for Battlegrounds
Katzempire chapter 8 . 10/22
Amazing work! This was quite impressive. Love your Saren! He's perfect! Thanks for this! Love it!
ShadowedFang chapter 8 . 8/12
This is... unexpectedly sweet. I was dubious at first, but you really made this work beleivably. The full piece is a credit to your skill as a writer.
Silver eyed lass chapter 8 . 6/17
ahhhhhh I NEED a sequel to this
nimdra chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Purely perfect.
Mawarrah chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Fantastic series. I love Shepard/Saren pairing and you did them justice. Perfectly in character in my opinion :) And of course I am hungry for me, giving the fact its pretty rare to read a good fanfic of those characters :) Maybe, someday you will continue? *poke, poke* ;D
mrsvakarian54 chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
I really love this story! Would you please consider to continue it? I would love to see this relationship evolve and how you would portray reactions to it from other people! And how they handle those reactions, good or bad, and how they fight in new missions ... there is so much more to tell 333
spaceconveyor chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I am just speechless! I have always regarded Saren as a one-dimensional asshole, but your fics have given him life and breath beyond anything I could have imagined. Thank you for sharing with us! And I will always hungrily accept moar... : )
spaceconveyor chapter 8 . 5/10/2013
Wow, I absolutely loved everything about this story! I want moar! lol You have a gift and I happily receive it! Thank you! So many exclamation points, I am just giddy from this awesome fiction. : )
mrsvakarian54 chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I just love these two idiots and you are portraying them so well! I love your story so much! Are you planning on doing a sequel? I would love to see how their relationship grows!
TenyumeKasumi chapter 8 . 4/10/2013
I love this story and your writing! The emotion and conflict is captured so beautifully, I feel I could read the entire series so far over and over (which is probably what I'm going to do XD). You have thoroughly convinced me that Saren/FemShep is plausible and then some. The way their relationship evolved was believable and fraught with unstable feelings and just- just- Goddammit, I can't articulate my appreciation of this properly enough.

Is there any chance there will be another instalment? Because I am literally hungry for more. 8D
Anon chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
This series is so amazing. This is the fourth time I've read it and it gets better every time. The only thing I wish was that there was more from Saren's perspective through the whole thing. Your Shepard reads so well, I just learned so much about her as a character and I really understand where she's coming from and her motivations, I'd love the same for Saren. Just a hopeful Anon's wishes lol. Anyway keep up the AMAZING writing. Everything you've done has just been simply perfect.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2013
I really hope you write a sequel to this.

I really love your fic "Worst Case Scenario", and perhaps a sequel to this could explore more of the Saren/FShepard/Nihlus relationship that got me addicted to my OT3.

Though I love the way you write Nysana, perhaps when during pirate hunting, she gets killed, which of course would affect Nihlus in a big way. Saren being his former mentor/trainer, understands the grief he must be feeling and brings him along with him and Shepard.

Shepard and Nihlus begin to get close, Saren is unhappy with that but sees that Nihlus is getting better after the death of his partner, and can't really resent Nihlus for getting close to his partner, but also can't help but feel jealous of how well Shepard and Nihlus work together and get along.

I don't know, I'm just throwing out ideas, and hoping you write another Saren/FShepard/Nihlus fic.

Any way...I love all your fics. Your writing is amazing. I hope to see more from you soon.
Siddartha chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Hello !
I really like your serie !
You did an excellent job with Saren's character, and I just love this kind of twisted relationship.

I beg you : please do some more, at least one ! We need some love girl ! (or anything Saren can manage XD)

Anyway, if you do, be sure I'll review again, and probably to say I loved it.
See ya !
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 8 . 8/17/2012
Saren and Shepard... I'd never really thought of them as a viable couple until I read this.
Keep up the good work!
polarulv chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Truly beautiful, truly. Thank you so much, i don't hate Saren anymore.