Reviews for Token Canada related fics
Brambleface chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
LOL Just that line "you can tell your brother that it's not rape, because I warned you first." cracks me up. XD I was laughing for two minutes straight.
Swaggie McSwagster chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
Oh God, I fucking love you. Marry me.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Your Matty is...An adorable drug addict. And, Ceiling russia? I wish! XD btw, I just turned 15, but whats with the age limit these days? õ.Ò

mimimikan
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
One thing, pancakes are VERY super super common in russia. We i mean they (I'm not in russia anymore) even have a festival called maslenetsa, where the whole town eats pancakes together with honey, jam and maple syrup and burn a giant straw doll to welcom spring. Other than that, the story is cute :)

Sorry, din't make an account, YET.
Still, wanted to complement on your work.
mimimikan.
Kaaki Shaman chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
AHAHAHAHAA! *ROFL!* xD Seriously, dude, this made me laguh so hard! And at the end with ceiling Russia? F**king hilarious! XD

By the way, was ceiling Russia ever in an actual episode, and if so which one? Because I wanna see it. XD
Sub17 chapter 2 . 3/19/2012
i loled so hard at this xDDDD oh god "fuck being a chair"

dude it think this is my favorite kind of canada xDDDDDD

btw! i did google ceiling russia! look what i found :D

favourites/41386797#/d2k04ns

might have all ready seen this tho xD
anacoana chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Xd *laughs ass off and gets weird looks from parents* That was great! I loved the ending! Russia, it doesn't stop couting as rape just because you warn the person. But not like it would've been rape even if you HADN'T warned everyone's favorite Canadian. Poor Lithuania, maybe Canada will convice Russia to be nicer and you won't be so jumpy anymore. Great fic!
RedmapleLeafinFall chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Whoa I finally found this again! I couldn't remember what this was called!
PinkCherry135 chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
FUCK BEING A CHAIR. Like they have rights too you know! hee what if I told you I was under 16 and over 90, what would happen? as always Love you Kawaii I've read these before but I had an hour before I had to be somwhere so I read the reposts!
BonsaiBabe chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
Pfffff! Have I ever mentioned that I fucking love you? No homo, of course. But man, I was having a shitty day and these two fics made me laugh a little. I just love reading your stuff!