Reviews for Music Game
MOOOOOOOORE MOORE KaIEN! RUKIA ICHIGO! FUCK ORIHIME! xD
kid chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
this is good
kim nana chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
OMG CLIFF HANGER! JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 5 AND IS SUPER DEVO THERE IS NO OTHER CHAPTER... UPLOAD ONE... GAHH... aprilup sama you gotta upload moar!
from ur no.1 fan as usual, kim nana XD
kim nana chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
dont know what to say for the review...besides. OMG ITS AWESOME! :D
bookwormtiff chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Harharhar, oh Rukia, you got absolutely pwned.

I look back again and *POOF*, there's another chapter! This is just getting interesting... Mmm, I'm hooked. (Wait, is Orihime in the music class? What instrument does she specialize in?)

I'm still holding on to the fact that Ichigo woulnd't want Rukia to leave... So he's gonna lose. Probably on purpose. Or they fall in love (practically a given) and Ichigo beats her, but hangs onto her at the last minute. But Rukia gets all the information she wants, anyway (because you have to write about it for the audience, anyway! The Mystery of Kaien!)

Loved the explanation of the Music Game's rules. Made it suitably epic. A matter of life and death.

Well written. I want MOAR.

Bookwormtiff!
FalconRukichi chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
information? Rukia really serios about her bet because of information? wonder what happen next? now, ichigo's win.
Sunny-Blue-Sky chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
ipt is over! catching up on all fanfic updates now~

i agree with orihime's judgement?(whatever you would call it, rukia seems vague about what she's doing, well her motives and stuff. so i'm a little confused about her...)

and more ichiruki?

even though i'm not into bleach anymore, ichiruki's still good :D
FalconRukichi chapter 4 . 11/8/2011
no way...byakuya always faster! everything seems so mystery! cant wait for the next!
bookwormtiff chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
LOLWUT I SUDDENLY FIND THAT THERE'S A NEW CHAPPIE... *immediately reads* Screw homework: I'm bludging!

Anyways- Byakuya's coming back? Way to make things complicated... and why's Rukia having memory blocks? Plus, did Kaien dye his hair black instead of leaving it orange? Wait, so Kaien's Ichigo's cousin? Right? Not twin? And Ichigo plus Rukia both seem to have different perceptions/experiences of Kaien... Finally, what's Yoruichi and Urahara got to do with everything?

Gonna put some implied IchiTatsuki and jealous!Orihime while you're at it? :D

HUH? Maths is OVER! Now it's time for frigging Romeo and Juliet! *sobs*

Bookwormtiff.
Oranges just got real chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
My day was horrible and then u read the story and I felt better! Thank you! Update soon!
SwingingRobin chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
That was a beautiful chapter! I didn't know the final song so I listened to it right before I read that part and it was so beautiful that after reading the rest of the chapter with that marvelous cliffhanger I practically started crying! Fantastic job! Please update soon because I really can't wait for more. I was deeply touched.
erik chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
kaienichigo's cousin-oh my goodness love it
bookwormtiff chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
Nyah~ :3

Fine, fine. I'm here to review!

Anyway, Music Game has to be my favourite out of ALL your stories! :D I have no idea why; maybe I'm just an IchiRuki fan at heart... Plus the concept of "music" and "love" joined together is strangely appealing. Music as a medium is a great conveyer of emotion, and I love what you're doing here. (Especially those songs! I'm amazed; they fit so well! I'm beginning to regret all those years of having my head stuck in a hole pop-culture wise.) This has got potential... actually, all your stories have potential...

SO KEEP WRITING AND STOP GOING ON STUPID HIATUSES! :)

DAMMIT. *sobs* I have no time to write... but if you keep bugging me I actually may get something done...

Haha, bye!

Bookwormtiff.
TSume Sumeragi chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
WOW, you caught me with your bait!lol I love the way this story is going and I cant wasit for the nest update!
bookwormtiff chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
lolololol

with you creepily death-glaring me; i guess it's just easier to review, eh?

At least Hallelujah is a song i actually KNOW, that made it nicer cos i could sing along while i read.

Who's Ichi's cousin? It's not Bya is it? Nah or that would be incest... Loving Bya and Urahara! What happened to Hisana?

UPDATE! 8D

I reiterate; put Tensa in it TOO! Yay!

Bookwormtiff!