Reviews for Happy Ending
Karen chapter 1 . 4/23
Awwww so freakin cute touma and mikoto. I love those two together!
ace.dragon4 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
This thing is really good. You should keep making such good stories. I really liked it.
ace.dragon4 chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
You have a good mind for creating such stories.
diegolz chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
estuvo genial corta pero buena historia
Junior chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
I enjoyed this happy ending between Mikoto and Touma. From what I can tell, I won't get this kind of ending from the Railgun and Index anime. So from one of the Misaka fans out there, thanks!
Darman700 chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
Amaizing thats all I can think of and keep at it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I love the story.. keep it up, I'm addicted right now
The-lazy-bum chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Awwwwwww, soooooooo cute. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
61wisampa chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
i have to be honest... but i actually expected the ending to be a bit more... uh eventful i guess XD no offense though, but i think it would've turned out better if you specified their marriage. it was the most important part of the story after all :))

as a whole, the story is really good! :DD i love how you steadily developed their relationship in that one date and the subtle hints you showed that after the arcade, they went to another date :)) very well written ;)
fuji92 chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
Nice, bloody brilliant! This is one of a rare stories in this fanfic section that I've found. Again, cheers for you mate.

JebKerman chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Hey, thanks, H-xTruthtalker. I guess that the imoutos and Last Order, or even worst must have slipped my mind. I don't plan my writing very far ahead, mostly to the next sentence or two, in the writing, it probably never occurred to me. I'll try and throw them in to an Omake if I can. I'm overjoyed that you liked the story. Hopefully I can find time between Skyrim to write my last chapter (The Omake). I hope you enjoyed the ending, which is how I wish the real story would end, but that's why this is a fanfiction, right?

H-xTruthtalker chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Baaaw... That melted me totally...

You sir has won a win right here.

And, I somehow could not find Last Order in

this chapter, as well as Imoutos... That's not very good.

But generally your story is quite heartwarming, and

I hereby thank you for writing it.
ChaosVector chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I lol'd at the "1 Fine, Destroyed JUSCO property" part...

But the part with the,

"2 Movie Tickets

2 Ice cream Cones

2 Ride tickets"

has made me take notice of this FF.

By the /obvious/ looks of it, Touma and Mikoto went on a second date the following day.

The fact that you put that hint up so discreetly is cunning, in a way. I am highly intrigued.
Lazyman12 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I have to admit I like the story.
Jenn chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Lol this story of Tsuchimikado and the date were really cute.

Why does it say Touma bought 2 movie tickets?

Did he plan ahead for a 2nd date?

Oh can't wait to read what's next!