Reviews for GETSUTide
Gwntan12 chapter 1 . 4/10
Ichigo left Grimmjow in the middle of their fight, I can't help but feel bad for the guy.
CloudSkylark18 chapter 34 . 7/24/2023
I’m not sure if you’re still working on this story since it’s been a while since your last update, but I’ve really enjoyed what I’ve read so far. If you do happen to come back to this I’m looking forward to what will come next as well as the conclusion to not only this current arc but the entire story as well.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/2/2023
i’m guessing this is discontinued?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2023
Zoro stronger then ichigo? What drugs are you taking.
shaniyathreat2015 chapter 34 . 1/15/2023
I hope you update this story again it's amazing
Silverwingzz chapter 3 . 11/17/2022
That’s not how zanpakuto work.
daliapv.perez chapter 34 . 3/14/2022
Jajaj bueno este fanfic tiene mucho sentido del humor es como si estuviera viendo el anime.
JamesBlafking chapter 34 . 2/11/2022
Me encanto! Esta historia me encanta!, Hojalá algún día poder verla terminada
Guest chapter 6 . 1/13/2022
I'm trying to give this story another chance but it's not really working. It's literally reading like you're basing everything from bleach off other fanfiction. The writing itself isn't terrible it's more the information you're putting down is blatantly wrong and the dialogue only reinforces that. Besides that you haven't meshed the different Fandoms together well at all. Randomly giving fishmen zanpakuto is such a lazy way of introducing bleach elements
TheGatorWrite chapter 34 . 1/11/2022
Lol he said he’d update in 2020. It’s 2022 lol.
Guest chapter 34 . 11/4/2021
Patiently waiting for your revival...
Chronosign chapter 5 . 11/2/2021
Ichigo is starting to remind me of Gedatsu.
Unblossomed chapter 34 . 9/16/2021
awesome story, sad to see its basically died off but it was very good while it lasted.
Xiyou-Chan chapter 34 . 8/26/2021
Thank goodness! Franky and Robin found Luffy and Usopp! Now we don't know what happen to Brook! Even Nami's situation is in danger! She needs to get out! And fast!

Ah... someone stole Sunny... They just need to reclaim meaning someone stole their ship.

OH MY GOD! I thought Nami will be goner! I'm so glad Brook found her! Thank goodness! But how Brook got there first? I wonder why the Shriekers feared him? Is it because Brook's specialty works against them?

Why they Sunny to begin with?
Xiyou-Chan chapter 33 . 8/26/2021
Ichigo's hollow reacted because the Shriekers are in state of between spirit and zombie. He might need his Zangetsu to exorcist them I think?

Oh my god, I'm so sorry Usopp. You've been hit!

Nami is like trying to go unnoticed in a zombie crowd... SCARY! Why the Shriekers are intelligent?! NAMI IS TRAP! SCARY!