Reviews for GETSUTide
Arianna chapter 34 . 4/24
This is the most amazing well written story i have ever seen i love this and you are such a great writer
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/7
With Zangetsu gone, has Ichigo tried talking to him in his Inner World?
F12 chapter 29 . 3/14
This is so scary. My heart just stops
Sky chapter 21 . 2/28
Oh shitttttt hichigo came
Ohhh this will be fun
RavenWingDark chapter 7 . 11/22/2017
This is probs my favorite chapter, or maybe the next one :))))))
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I love re-reading this story every couple years. I love the original plot though I also wonder what it would be like if he went along their whole adventure (a really long story, that's what) great job with the introduction, character reactions were on point. I love everyone's chemistry.
RavenWingDark chapter 34 . 11/18/2017
Wow. Love your writing and I can't wait to see what happens, especially with Luffy and Moon G-I mean Ichigo. Aanyway, I'm hoping for another scene where Ichigo feels the separation from Zangestu and I can't wait for more of Ichigo's fights and moments of friendship. Thank you for writing this story and I await eagerly the next chapters!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
I've really enjoyed reading this story and hope you update soon
Umi Mizu chapter 24 . 9/10/2017
Just wanted to give you you 900th review. Congrats.
Guest chapter 34 . 8/15/2017
you didn't finish it!
Karma95 chapter 34 . 6/20/2017
Hello? Hopefully you will see this. But I noticed that's it's been quite a long time since you updated, but it was expressed you would finish it. I found this story by chance and instantly fell in love with it, your writing was wonderful, and you write the characters splendidly, it's amazing. Truly. I stayed up late to binge read this story, I just couldn't stop. I didn't even know the last time you updated till chapter 33 and I was like, lost. I don't have much to read after this, still don't. There was plenty of chapters and they had a gracious amount to them. I was thankful, it got me through my boring days.
I really do hope you haven't forgotten about this gem of yours, heaven forbid if you dropped it, I think I'd cry. But to many stories have I read that had a long period of no updates, the author forget, and never goes back. Even if I leave a message, nothing is replied to, no explanation, and it's quite disheartening, especially when it's a good story. Like yours. You have a well thought out plot and seem to have a grip on what you want, and that's great. I really appreciate and commend the effort you've put into this. You don't see many bleach one piece xovers as good as yours.
So, I hope nothing bad has happened, and everything s ok, that you're ok.
I look forward and pray for new chapters, and that you read this, maybe reply? I would like to hear your thoughts as well 'v'
Guest chapter 34 . 4/5/2017
According to me this is not just good but it is da best crossover of bleach and one piece...
red chapter 34 . 3/23/2017
please oh please update. i love the relationship between ichigo and the others and i think this plot is so interesting, especially as ichigo both improves and weakens with the separation from zangestu!
sacke110 chapter 34 . 1/27/2017
I have to say this story is just great! I read it all in 2 or 3 days and loved every second.
I feel bad about not being able to read it from when it first came out but nevertheless I enjoyed reading it as said. It seems that it was some time since this chapter came out and I understand that writing on a story for years takes it's toll but I'll follow and wait as long as it takes for the continuation since I love the story.
sacke110 chapter 27 . 1/26/2017