Reviews for GETSUTide
ultraclosetfan chapter 25 . 10/19
Lol, it's so sad but so funny at the same time, when Luffy sobbed about food making him throw up...
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/30
I like this story already. n_n
FaithfulAizen chapter 34 . 9/27
Aw I got caught up to the chapters I cant wait for the next one I hope everyone meets up again
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 9/17
i think i knew who kisuke is referring to :) lol...
and the hilarity of ichigo losing grip on his sword. hollow ichigo will be so pissed... hahaha...
Frostyfall chapter 34 . 8/19
Bruh. This story is the shit. I love it, I love you, and I really hope the next chapter is out before 2016. Thank you and goodbye.
Rowknan chapter 34 . 8/11
Awesome chapter.
kylC chapter 34 . 8/11
holy shit I totally forgot about brook I feel so bad
15 months? 15 MONTHS?! Q A Q Okay so at least it's updating. But still. *cries*
6BlueSweaters chapter 34 . 7/16
I'm in awe of your plot. It's amazing. Your writing skills are good too.

I'm glad I read this.

You would think that I would have learned my lesson last chapter and stop reading until I wake up in the morning because this island is really creepy and should not be read about in the dark at night. So I'm going to go to sleep now, and hope I don't have nightmares.
I read this chapter at night in my very dark room. I feel like I'm going to have nightmares now. So thank you for writing this very creepy chapter.(Note the sarcasm)
Dhea30 chapter 34 . 7/14
Oh... I hope you will update this story soon so that this gloomy arc can finally come to an end.

By now I wonder just what is Kon and Grimmjow's role in this story? They didn't even go to any places that Ichigo had went to! Though I hope that at the very least both of them would be at Advilun when the 'battle' to take back Zangetsu start.

Also, would Ichigo lost control of his hollow again? I meant, Ichigo had used his hollow mask back when he need to bring Luffy back to the ship fat after being shot even if he was told not to right? If so and Luffy (and maybe the others) happen to be there at that time too... I wonder how would they react? XD
Dhea30 chapter 13 . 7/13
I don't even think that they were any use in searching Ichigo now. And honestly, of course Kon and Ichigo would look exactly the same! Kon didn't have his own body and is in Ichigo's now! Did he forgot that? *facepalm*
This is an awesome story! I can't wait for your next update!
OK Im ready for the next fill
Rhirhirhi chapter 34 . 6/22
Finally I'm reviewing. I would appologise for my late reply, but since it was for such a late chapter I don't think I will :P
As usual I really love your stuff. I read this while I was on the train heading past Nerima on my way home from work. The scene with Nami and Brook was pretty good - poor Nami, that would have been pretty scary - almost like if the Walkers from Walking Dead were more intelligent.
I also enjoyed Usopp and Luffy's scene. It doesn't surprise me that they'd get themselves into such a situation.
It's also good that they're starting to find each other again, I look forward to the next 3 chapters. Lets hope they don't take 45 months to come out though.

BTW you know how you told me that One Piece just broke the world record for number of volumes sold by a single person. The Jump magazines just came out at all the news-agencies here and it has a really good cover of Luffy looking all piraty while holding up the world record certificate (which is written in English). Also inside is a fold out poster of the Strawhats with the world flags. Anyways I got us a copy each, so I'll send it to when I can.

See you later - and please continue writing :)