Reviews for GETSUTide
RavenWingDark chapter 7 . 11/22
This is probs my favorite chapter, or maybe the next one :))))))
RavenWingDark chapter 1 . 11/21
I love re-reading this story every couple years. I love the original plot though I also wonder what it would be like if he went along their whole adventure (a really long story, that's what) great job with the introduction, character reactions were on point. I love everyone's chemistry.
RavenWingDark chapter 34 . 11/18
Wow. Love your writing and I can't wait to see what happens, especially with Luffy and Moon G-I mean Ichigo. Aanyway, I'm hoping for another scene where Ichigo feels the separation from Zangestu and I can't wait for more of Ichigo's fights and moments of friendship. Thank you for writing this story and I await eagerly the next chapters!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 34 . 10/22
I've really enjoyed reading this story and hope you update soon
Umi Mizu chapter 24 . 9/10
Just wanted to give you you 900th review. Congrats.
you didn't finish it!
Karma95 chapter 34 . 6/20
Hello? Hopefully you will see this. But I noticed that's it's been quite a long time since you updated, but it was expressed you would finish it. I found this story by chance and instantly fell in love with it, your writing was wonderful, and you write the characters splendidly, it's amazing. Truly. I stayed up late to binge read this story, I just couldn't stop. I didn't even know the last time you updated till chapter 33 and I was like, lost. I don't have much to read after this, still don't. There was plenty of chapters and they had a gracious amount to them. I was thankful, it got me through my boring days.
I really do hope you haven't forgotten about this gem of yours, heaven forbid if you dropped it, I think I'd cry. But to many stories have I read that had a long period of no updates, the author forget, and never goes back. Even if I leave a message, nothing is replied to, no explanation, and it's quite disheartening, especially when it's a good story. Like yours. You have a well thought out plot and seem to have a grip on what you want, and that's great. I really appreciate and commend the effort you've put into this. You don't see many bleach one piece xovers as good as yours.
So, I hope nothing bad has happened, and everything s ok, that you're ok.
I look forward and pray for new chapters, and that you read this, maybe reply? I would like to hear your thoughts as well 'v'
According to me this is not just good but it is da best crossover of bleach and one piece...
red chapter 34 . 3/23
please oh please update. i love the relationship between ichigo and the others and i think this plot is so interesting, especially as ichigo both improves and weakens with the separation from zangestu!
sacke110 chapter 34 . 1/27
I have to say this story is just great! I read it all in 2 or 3 days and loved every second.
I feel bad about not being able to read it from when it first came out but nevertheless I enjoyed reading it as said. It seems that it was some time since this chapter came out and I understand that writing on a story for years takes it's toll but I'll follow and wait as long as it takes for the continuation since I love the story.
sacke110 chapter 27 . 1/26
Spooky
Anycents chapter 34 . 1/26
The characterizations of both Ichigo and the Straw Hats feel right to me. It's funny how you point out that Ichigo is actually younger even then Chopper.
I hope that someday you finish this story up, you were developing some interesting ideas.
sacke110 chapter 9 . 1/24
Haha, I loved reading the part with Grimmjow and Kon, their little adventure truly is hilarious.. Great story so far, I've been reading for 2h straight... I think.
Leopardheart44 chapter 34 . 1/22
This is really good! I love the suspense and pacing of this story. I'm not sure if you'll ever finish it but I hope you do :)
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
It's funny how the Marines are mistaking Ichigo as being Nami's Brother.

I could see why though since they have similar coloured hair.

I kinda want to see Ichigo fight Mihawk when he finally gets Zangetsu back as it will be a fun fight to watch since they both wield such large swords.