Reviews for GETSUTide
sacke110 chapter 34 . 1/27
I have to say this story is just great! I read it all in 2 or 3 days and loved every second.
I feel bad about not being able to read it from when it first came out but nevertheless I enjoyed reading it as said. It seems that it was some time since this chapter came out and I understand that writing on a story for years takes it's toll but I'll follow and wait as long as it takes for the continuation since I love the story.
sacke110 chapter 27 . 1/26
Spooky
Anycents chapter 34 . 1/26
The characterizations of both Ichigo and the Straw Hats feel right to me. It's funny how you point out that Ichigo is actually younger even then Chopper.
I hope that someday you finish this story up, you were developing some interesting ideas.
sacke110 chapter 9 . 1/24
Haha, I loved reading the part with Grimmjow and Kon, their little adventure truly is hilarious.. Great story so far, I've been reading for 2h straight... I think.
Leopardheart44 chapter 34 . 1/22
This is really good! I love the suspense and pacing of this story. I'm not sure if you'll ever finish it but I hope you do :)
magical fan18 chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
It's funny how the Marines are mistaking Ichigo as being Nami's Brother.

I could see why though since they have similar coloured hair.

I kinda want to see Ichigo fight Mihawk when he finally gets Zangetsu back as it will be a fun fight to watch since they both wield such large swords.
QueenKarin13 chapter 34 . 11/23/2016
Nice! I have faith you'll update this. *hopes for an Ichigo collapse scene
QueenKarin13 chapter 23 . 11/8/2016
Ichigo may be worried, but I don't think he'd cry. The only times he's cried have been with emotions surrounding his mother and when Tsukishima and Ginjo finally got through to him mentally. And that took a while. So Luffy, even terribly injured, even with all these panicked emotions, wouldn't make Ichigo cry. Especially post timeskip.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Zangetsu is born from ichigo soul no body should be able to use its power
QueenKarin13 chapter 22 . 11/8/2016
You got Robin's thoughts down pat. :)
QueenKarin13 chapter 21 . 11/8/2016
YES I WAS!
QueenKarin13 chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Lol, the boxers.
QueenKarin13 chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
*I hope there're more pained Ichigo collapsing scenes.
QueenKarin13 chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
You can really pace a story. :)
QueenKarin13 chapter 11 . 11/7/2016
Nice Naruto reference.
You went kinda overboard on the whole Shounen-villians-tell-the-opponent-all-their-plans thing.