Reviews for GETSUTide
Gurokakai chapter 2 . 1/19
WTF Man, Shinigami attire is alright. Just freaking look at Zoro's attire later in the series, that green kimono. If anything Shinigami attire is more suited. They are both swordsmens as well. SO just let him ear the shinigami attire DAMNIT!
SomethingAncient chapter 3 . 12/11/2015
This story isn't for me. The plot is not remotely believable (Someone took control of Ichigo's zanpakuto, a part of his soul; and knows exactly what it is and considers Ichigo an inconvenience. The zanpakuto is worthless without the soul reaper to give it it's powers. A new wielder means different powers and strength according to the wielder, a blank asauchi would have been better for this villain.).

Ichigo is portrayed as somewhat of an idiot (Dense about things he doesn't know and forgetful with names, sure. But he is very intelligent and learns extremely quickly. And did he forget how to use shunpo?); I'd have an easier time believing it was Kon amongst the straw hat crew.

It would be easier to believe Ichigo was sent after a villain who stole a boatload of asauchi and the strange atmosphere messed with his tracking device. Zoro gets his hands on one after a fight (because the shipment was split up already) and that is how Ichigo comes across the straw hat crew...

Then again Ichigo is already OP compared to anyone from the onepiece universe and taking away his zanpakuto would do something to even the playing field... but probably not enough (he can shatter vice-captain level shikai with his bare hands and shunpo is OP just about anywhere).

I'll read a couple more chapters but if nothing else changes or grabs my attention I'll probably stop reading this. Just not my thing (However if I do come to like it I'll review again with an apology of sorts).
SomethingAncient chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Ichigo seems to get dragged along way too easily, and I don't believe he's in character all too well. Meh, it's not bad.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 34 . 12/2/2015
Holy crap, the shriekers must be afraid of Brook because he's tall and lanky just like the specters. That's awesome.
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 31 . 12/2/2015
Holy crap, Sanji's in a pickle alright. Shit, this island reminds me so much of Dark Souls 2's DLC right now. Scary.
ultraclosetfan chapter 25 . 10/19/2015
Lol, it's so sad but so funny at the same time, when Luffy sobbed about food making him throw up...
mds777 chapter 1 . 9/30/2015
I like this story already. n_n
FaithfulAizen chapter 34 . 9/27/2015
Aw I got caught up to the chapters I cant wait for the next one I hope everyone meets up again
Zelga Lim Li chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
i think i knew who kisuke is referring to :) lol...
and the hilarity of ichigo losing grip on his sword. hollow ichigo will be so pissed... hahaha...
Frostyfall chapter 34 . 8/19/2015
Bruh. This story is the shit. I love it, I love you, and I really hope the next chapter is out before 2016. Thank you and goodbye.
Rowknan chapter 34 . 8/11/2015
Awesome chapter.
kylC chapter 34 . 8/11/2015
holy shit I totally forgot about brook I feel so bad
also
15 months? 15 MONTHS?! Q A Q Okay so at least it's updating. But still. *cries*
6BlueSweaters chapter 34 . 7/16/2015
I'm in awe of your plot. It's amazing. Your writing skills are good too.

I'm glad I read this.

~Aki
Guest chapter 28 . 7/14/2015
You would think that I would have learned my lesson last chapter and stop reading until I wake up in the morning because this island is really creepy and should not be read about in the dark at night. So I'm going to go to sleep now, and hope I don't have nightmares.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/14/2015
I read this chapter at night in my very dark room. I feel like I'm going to have nightmares now. So thank you for writing this very creepy chapter.(Note the sarcasm)