Reviews for Perpetual
GrayishDawn chapter 1 . 2/10
It took me awhile to post this review, even though i've read your story long time before. I love it! I never really thought of victorious from this point of view, but you did a great job. Keep on with the good work
grace chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
this should be a movie.
i fucking loved it.
pretty-little-gymnast chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh...oh FEELS.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I think the bit that stood out to me was at the first funeral when they all hated Tori except, surprisingly Jade. Although she lost her memory that was powerful. Also Cat's whole storyline in this was brilliant; her seeming unaffected but eventually going crazy. Also I loved the last line. This story was beautifully tragic and I really enjoyed it.
NightOwlNeith chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I guess it's a bad thing but I liked this story. We all die. Some in worse ways then others. If I died then Nobody would care or find out. I think I would go Robbie's way. It wouldn't matter. I don't have anyone like Beck in this weird twisted way. Nope. No one. I like it. Hurts less.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I love it! I like the dark stories, which this story definitely has plenty of darkness in it and the fact that there is no really clear pairing is awesome.
withhissong chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
holy fricking crap this was so good.

i absolutely loved how there was no defined pairing here. personally i ship everyone with everyone, so it was really nice to see that they all loved each other even if it caused issues.

andre and his pills really got to me too.

the only issue i had was with jade at the beginning. did she lose her memory as a result of being in the accident? if so, how? while you did a good job of showing, not telling, this part should have been made more explicit imo.

all and all, excellent job. this definitely worked as a long one shot and i thoroughly enjoyed it.
stuckfaraway chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is one of those fics that kind of reach into your chest, grab your heart, and viciously twist and turn in every direction.
But even after all that abuse, the fact that it's so beautiful just makes it okay.
Because even though it's sad and horrifying and unbelievably depressing,

It's beautiful.
Sassmaster Omega 620 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was so beautiful.

Normally long one-shots like this make me a little cautious but I thought "why not?" and started reading.

I'm so glad I did.

At first it was a little confusing, so I had to go back and re-read it a little, eventually I got it though, so worries.

Oh my goshy, the way you wrote this...well firstly i'd like to offer my congrats, you put a new spin on a very...sensitive idea.

The characters...oh gosh the characters...don't you just love writting a fic where you do one thing and just kind of let it gather speed until (excuse my choice of words) all falls down.

Okay so firstly, Tori.

oh dear sweet, pretty, prefect Tori.

Until I started reading fics about Tori from the POVS of say Cat & Jade (especially Cat) I didn't really think much of how Tori always gets the spotlight and always gets what she wants you know? I mean its not like their actually going to point this stuff out the actual show. but since I delved more into the Victorious fandom I found that most people are right.

maybe this is sort of horrible to say but out of all the deaths in this fic I didn't really care about Tori's deaths. I'm not a major shipper of Bori or Bade (I'm more Bat) so the whole tori stealing beck thing just kind of took a backseat in my mind.

until the whole part with Jade.

The memory loss was genius btw, you showed another side of Jade without it being cliche or uninteresting.

Jade's death, (and how you wrote it) was like one of the most beautifully heart wrenching thing I've ever read. It was just so Jade like, and the way you weaved it together, (the whole part about jade's thoughts after she dies) was so spellbounding.

Robbie's deaths and Andre's death I got the most wave of well WHAM from. I know that makes no sense but Andre's death was just so sad. but it makes sense that you know he'd go insane over other people's deaths because he's always described as the most soulful character on the show.

(i thought it was incredibly fitting when Robbie "hung" Rex before him.)

Cat. poor poor Cat. from black to red, and then, mint, and death.

Beck. OMG Beck, i wanted to cry, scream, and punch him all in one. I think his death was expected. he's a no big deal, cool, calm, and collected right to the end kind of guy so it makes the most sense to me that he just died in his sleep.

also the ships in this thing...i fell in love with ships that normally wouldn't have looked twice at (rade..rade...rade).

anyhoo, loved this, loved you, going to have to favorite this...thanks for giving my brain a workout and always keep writing.

because you're amazing at it.

thanks for taking the time to read this.

and write this.

okay then.

awesome story.
kurusui chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This writing is so amazing, i don't know why i do it to myself, reading death and tragedy just breaks me down.

thank you for writing!
Wishes chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh my God, this is just mindblowingly beautiful, dark and tragic. You got everyone down mostly correct and everything. And of course, superb grammar and writing as usual.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This must be the third or fourth time I've read this fic, but I've never found words for it. I mean, I don't normally read such dark fics but I can't help this one, it's fascinating. The way you write is beautiful, and completely perfect for everything, the whole fic is heartbreaking. Poor Beck, the last in the chain... The characters and everything, everything is just stunning.
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Oh my god! This is one of the creepiest stories I've ever read. But it was amazing. Powerful story, I've still got a sick knot in my stomach. You are fantastic.
XxLoveWafflesXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2012

I'm crying. Only really AMAZING stories can make me cry.

Well done.
Graywing the Wise chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You have no idea how many lame excuses I gave my sister when she asked why I was covering my eyes and talking like a person with nasal issues.

Seriously. ;_;