Reviews for Newborn
Citten chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
One of the best senses i have ever read, i mean it! Only one thing who is the wife/mother? (or do we get to make it who ever we want?
cherry runoff chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
A very heartfelt scene. I myself enjoy seeing characters portrayed in a different light, especially when it is done well. Good job!

~*Tris*~
Lena Airelle chapter 1 . 11/12/2002
AAAAAAAWWWWWWW! And I reiterate...AAAAAAWWW! How utterly adorable! I love it, Snape's being sweet! :D
Starlight8 chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
Thanks for giving me this link.

This was excellent and you've realyl hit on how I think Snape would feel holding his baby for the first time.

The comparrisons between the power Voldemort and dumbledore had over him compared to his baby daughter was brilliant! Such a tiny creature having that kind of effect is spot on.

I remember when I had my daughter, my husband was with me and when he held her, right after she was born, his face was something I've never seen before and probably won't again (unless we have another baby!) He wasn't able to speak for ages and he couldn't take his eyes off her.

I personally think that Snape is the type of person that once he's attached to someone he stays that way and he'll be extremely devoted. especially with his girl!

Well done, I loved this!

And thank you very much for reviewing!
GMTH chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
How lovely and touching. Just beautiful. I love to think of Snape with a little soft spot deep DEEP down inside... it would have to be a situation like this that would bring it to surface.

Great job! :-)

Gina
Oldwickedsongs chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
I love this! No, wait, love is too weak for this. This is one of the best works I've read. Thanks so much for the kind words you always have for my stories. Reading things of this caliber makes your kindness even greater.

But perhaps we can see a story about this little girl? Please?
Drusilla Dax chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
"Just" purring, Love, just purring...

Dru

Airelle Vilka chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
AWWWW... *sniff* God, I'm sentimental now. It would be nice to imagine Snape as a father. But hey, will this mean he'll actually be kinder, more sensitive...NICE to people? (Heh. Riiiiight. :))
ellequoi chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
How touching–who wouldn't blame Severus for being smitten with his daughter?
Memento Mori chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
Eheheh. Shivers. Eeeee...::grins::

That was so sweet. It was, I don't know. I can't explain, it's just when you want to cry because it's just so damn touching, y'know? It really is...::sigh::
Cerridwen chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Cute story! And I don't think it is so out of character for Snape. I could very well imagine him reacting like that if he had his *own* child before him.
cloudshape chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Wonderful!

That's exactly as it is and I know what I talk about, since I have two children. Snape is not OOC, for this situation you put him in is something so different from all he experienced before. But it is not possible to really understand, when you have not experienced it yourself.

I hope to see more from you.
Dahlia chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Nice...short and sweet. Is it possibly part of a larger picture? It would be interesting to fit into another story. You definately have a great style going. :)

-Dahl
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Now that was very very sweet...loved it!
Dana Phearson chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Very Intersting- Who is the Mom?

Of course he would be overjoyed- he just would not show it. She is his, after all. I sometime got the feeling that if it had to do with Snape, he would be all over it.

Dana