Reviews for Through a glass, darkly
smiles2go chapter 109 . 3/12/2014
Really enjoyed this. sorry it's the last Buchanan but maybe not the last from you.
None chapter 109 . 3/2/2013
Great story. Hope to see more of the McGee family and the twins. Interesting to see what they will be and what names you got thought up for them.
KianMcGee chapter 109 . 2/21/2013
Excellent Story ! I love your Joy Buchanan Stories. And I hope there will be an update for your I dream of Bunnies Story in the near future.
watchdog210 chapter 109 . 2/18/2013
Three are no words.

Well done, well done indeed.
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 108 . 2/17/2013
Maybe a CSI:NY storie with Don/OC? ...maybe?...
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 109 . 2/17/2013
dang...
MadamShinigami chapter 109 . 2/17/2013
Can't wait for more.
ny05016sc chapter 109 . 2/17/2013
Excellent story, Sorry about your Masters, I am planning to start the journey in the next few months.
alix33 chapter 108 . 2/17/2013
"Tell me, dear. Now that you are a Buchanan, what do you want do when you grow up?" "I want to be a Federal Agent, just like Daddy Timmy and Uncle Tony and Grandpa Gibbs." Maggie smirked and looked at Joseph. "Of course. Now hop in here, let's plan what you will have to study in order to be a great federal agent." - Hehehe.
That patchwork blanket over Jimmy and Temp sounds SO pretty.
alix33 chapter 107 . 2/17/2013
Gosh, even this reader got tears in her eyes.
alix33 chapter 106 . 2/17/2013
"A mourning full melody filled the air of the Arlington cemetery as Joy played solo the introduction of an old hymn that brought a small smile to her father's lips." - "mournful melopdy filled the air".
"Reid's gaze was fixed in the movement of the bows," - "fixed on the movement".
"pouring over one of Gideon's books about profiling in the cafeteria at Quantico as the very man himself approached him with a young woman behind him." - "poring over one".
"Joy looked at Gideon with a self depreciating smile." - The word in "self-deprecating" without the i and it gets hyphenated.
"but nothing could have prepared him to see the tubes and the equipment keeping her alive just by a thread when he was called up for the Internal Affairs inquire." - "but nothing could have prepared him for seeing the tubes and the equipment keeping her alive just by a thread when he was called up for the Internal Affairs inquiry."
"transmitting a sentiment of piece that definitely could not be defined as something found in this world." - "sentiment of peace".
Angelina56 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
good chapter
watchdog210 chapter 105 . 12/21/2012
That was well written. There are no other words that need to be said.

Well done.