Reviews for Unspoken, forgotten
radicalnarina chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh my gosh, this was just amazingly written! Really creative too! I never would have thought that Justin would ever want to forget getting closer to Alex! Shame on you Justin, SHAME! Haha, LOL! :] And, angst IS way better than fluff. Ngl! :D Great story & LOVE the plotline :]

-iCraveBat
Shoshie19 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I totally think you proved yourself with angst. AMAZING. Perfect. Any other adjectives I say would just be synonyms. This is one of those "I never would have thought..." stories. :D
WithDropsofJupiterInHerHair chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. And breathtaking, so breathtaking.

I can't even fully describe why this story is so great, but it seems to hit perfection to a T. It's so secretive, the way you keep some things in the dark, letting the reader fill in the blanks- it's so alluring. It's romantic- a dark romantic- and a sad kind of beautiful. Like I said, I can't really describe why it's so fantastic, but I know that it is when I read it.
Tzar Of The Mad World chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
To say that angst is better fluff is foolish because it is not the genre make a great story, it is skill of the writer that makes a great story.

Where it is drama,angst,fluff,comedy, or smut it can be a great story or terrible story.

Now this fanfic was okay the grammer was great but the story line and the characters seem boring to me but I will forever be a fan of your writing.

Tacos :D
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Must of been easy for you considering you're one of the best Jalex angst writers out there! I like this, Justin's emotions felt very real!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Omg I loved it! You have to update please do it soon! I am in love with this I can't wait for Justin to realize he's in love with Alex!
mistressoflothlorien chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
You wrote Jalex! Yayayayayaya! I miss your Jalex! Its the best!
tilante chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
The best angst tugs at your heartstrings. It makes you cry with and for the characters, wanting them to have what the story won't give them, while at the same time, giving you good, solid reasons why it won't.

This is a very nice alternate version of things - it makes us wonder just what happened there in the jungle, since it never comes out and says.

I liked how you pulled in Justin's room being set up to require him to practice spells, even though that's from later in the show. Nice job.

I do have to wonder, though, how this meshes with the way things went in the movie - Alex reset things to how they were before, but it seemed that she, Justin, and Max all remembered what had happened... still, the difference is necessary for the story, and it's well-written enough that I didn't even realize that difference until my second reading.
harmonyforever12 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Update, please? Pretty Please? I love this first chappie! :)
scarlettjohansson chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome oneshot! I love your idea of an alternative ending to the movie :)
MarsBar13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved it! I never even thought about what might've happened had Alex taken her father's suggestion.
norahenrie chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I have a thing for angsty Jalex right now, so I really enjoyed this fic. I never considered how it would've been if she would wish them back that way, but you interpreted it very well.

Your writing is awesome as always. :)
shyesplease chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
WHY DID I NOT GET AN ALERT FOR THIS STORY? Stupid FanFiction! haha! But I was SOOO happy to see you wrote this. So sad though. All Alex wanted was to remember, but it looks like Justin's conscious just wanted to forget. *cries*

Angst is good, especially when you write it, but I love fluffy Jalex as well. (weak spot) And it's even better when they're combined! lol!

Awesomeeeee little oneshot here! LOVE IT! :D
Save vs. Magic chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
OK, I have to admit...that *was* pretty awesome. The scene in Justin's bedroom, especially, was very sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I have my own theories as to why Justin might not want to remember, but I guess you'll just have to wait for my fluffy fic to see what they are. :P

As amazing as this is, though, you're *still* going down, nerdybird. Fluff will rise triumphant, you'll see! XD
uniqueinkblots chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Although I can't really write it, I have to say angst makes a pretty awesome read.

But anyways, great alternate ending even though it ended sad. I guess that's what angst is all about. P