Reviews for Love and Justice
wolvesowl chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Why not do one on Aquaman and Mera?
1Superman4Me chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
wonder woman and superman... personally i think wonder woman and batman would be better.
1Superman4Me chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
green arrow and black canary
1Superman4Me chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
huntress and question
Angry lil' elf chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
awww such a sweet chapter this, keep it up mate and I have a request can you do a Batman and Black Canary pairing in the next chapter? or maybe a BM/Z pairing please?
Jana Girl123 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Aww, see everyone tends to forget about the married couples. Such a shame seeing how well they go together. Nice job, glad to see you're updating again:)
CharmedSerenity chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
As I break the proverbial mold, I'll like to see Green Lantern/Vixen or Hawkgirl/Vigilante please (as I ship both couples).
Lil' Hawk chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Eek, John and Diana? Blasphemy LOL... :p

Ooh hey I got a couple suggestion... cuz I feel like being evil... and I know everyone ships Vixen/Vigilante cuz

1. John has to be free from her clutches but they also want Mari to have her own happy ending cuz she's cool and it's not her fault that John's already spoken for; and

2. Her character was pretty much defined by her relationship with John on the show so by default they put her with the only other guy on the show she had any contact with in that-one-episode-where-nothing-remotely-romantic-happened-between-them-but-still-makes-the-shippers-squee-over-them-cuz-John's-out-of-the-question-and-Grundy-and-Shadow-Thief-weren't-available

Not that I have anything against Vixen/Vig... but like I said I feel like being evil. So... you know how I always joke on dA about poor lonely Carter who's STILL not over getting dumped 8,000 years ago, and I go like "well he can have Vixen, she's single now"... so how about Hawkman/Vixen... talk about a double rebound LOL... muahahaha *evil*
Centuri Eagle chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Ha! were right! you really got the BM/WW crowd in huff with this one!

I like it! I thought it would be an interesting coupling to explore if John were available and if Diana were in just the right mood/situation, as you excellently wrote. He is one of the few males that she has experienced a lot with and can trust. I figured those attributes would be key for her as she would be a little wary of other men...being sort of anti-men after being raised on Themyscira and all.

So... since she a. knows John well b. has seen him in relationships before and c. Bruce can't/won't return her advances he would be a SAFE target for her attentions, IF she got tired of waiting. She knows John can handle a strong/powerful woman without male pride getting in the way and, on the other hand, he would still treat her like a gentle respect.

It would be almost be the same with John. She might not be his first choice, but, if she were available, he would be comfortable around her and she would understand him by now.

So, yeah, it was perfect the way you wrote it! Great stuff! :D
Centuri Eagle chapter 9 . 10/10/2011
Haha! Poor Q is falling for the plan of "the Man". ...except in this case "the Man" is the girl scouts. Do Girl Scouts sell flowers in Little Britain? In America they just sell cookies. I am sure there is some oganized crime conspiracy behind the cookies too, though... :p

Nice crazy story...but I love it!
segrccgg chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Interesting take, I liked the progression of the story. I didn't even know this couple existed, so that was adventurous of you. It was rather awkward for me though - not the writing style, that was beautiful, but more the fact that it seemed like a sort of 'friends with benefits' situation, I think I'll stick with HG/GL and BM/WW or even better SM/WW for now.
Angry lil' elf chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
pretty good but I didn't like Diana & GL together in this chapter I'm a BMWW fan so sue me
Jana Girl123 chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
My first thought was WTH is 'chuffed'? Then I googled it and was like oh alright, more British words that I've never heard of but actually exist:) Um...I really don't know what to say about this pairing. It's definitely odd. I mean I thought Diana/Wally was weird but this is...different. I don't really know how to respond to it. The writing was excellent as always but, as far as the couple went...I think I'll stick with HG/GL and BM/WW or SM/WW. Makes me wonder where Centuri got the idea from.
Jana Girl123 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
You did, trsut me:) Ah, love this one so much! Definitely better than the first one you did for these two. Q was so very in character and Helena's last line at the end was absolutely perfect:) Q's so adorable worrying about tracking devices in flowers but he still does it. Very original scene, too. Wonderful work, update soon!
Centuri Eagle chapter 8 . 9/30/2011
Wow...very good. Very intetesting take on their problems. Nice job!