Reviews for Zero Degrees Vongola
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 17 . 10/2
Fuuuuuuck. Damn you death. Hibari was the only guardian actually the first in Vongola to figure it out. Well there was Gokudera but then Tsuna erased his memories. But OMG! History will repeat itself. Having to go through all that again. Hibari knows too! Damn you Death! You had a deal! You took Ivan and Franc already! Noooooo! OMG I'm like tearing up. This is amazing. Keep up the good work and though it's been a while I hope you update soon!
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 13 . 10/2
OMG. A script given by Death but I wonder if "Edda Dogth's" actions will affect that Script. Though, I do wonder why Death himself if messing with Zero. Very smart idea of yours. But seeing as I thought the V in Zero's name was also for Vongola I tried to solve the little mystery along the way. Edda Dogth is an anagram for Death God with an extra d though. Awesome idea. This fanfic is really interesting.
MahouNoOozora chapter 1 . 9/24
It has been 3 years... Plus you stopped near the end.. .-. How..sad.. This story is amazing though! Along with the grammar and the plot... I loved it...
P.S: Still hoping you will update this... Or you'll see this story again and get inspired...
nami26 chapter 17 . 8/17
Please update if you ever have time. Till then, I'll still be patiantly waiting. Thanks for the great story!
sakurayuri89 chapter 17 . 8/18
Urgh that Edda. He needed to be killed..
Hehe, i like your story! Awesome. Just like your other story. I absolutely loved it! Please update soon. Its been 3years u didn't update it... Huhu
Moikan Yoloko chapter 17 . 6/11
Wow! This story has developed itself in an interesting way. *Waiting eagerly for more*
Nina-Chan202 chapter 17 . 2/3
Heyho.. you wrote this ff would continue in 2013.. and now its 2015... I shouldnt have hopes that this ff will be continued, right?
lilyflower991028 chapter 4 . 1/31
Hi hi! Kiriko here. I really love/loved your story (because I'm re-reading it) and I've also read your other one, Dead Tears Deserted Life and loved it. I understand English isn't your first language, and despite that, everything was easy enough to understand and the story/plot is very unique and interesting. I'd just like to say, as one thing, if you ever decide to write some more stories, I'd recommend trying not to put too many phrases in different languages. Yes, Francesco and Zero do speak french, and they may be easy phrases for some, but many of us probably don't know any French, and don't have any device or google translate to actually translate the sentences for us. I'd just like you to keep that in mind if you decide to write more. You could put a translation in yourself, maybe in brackets, or for example have the english version but afterwards add 'Zero said in French'. Just some tips I hope you'll keep in mind. :)

Mazura chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Please update this story :(
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
The story is as fantastic as your other one! You write such amazing fanfictions! Oh, I think I should review on the last chappie, but I saw that you wrote the numbers 1-5 in Kanji. Even if in Romanjī the pronunciation is correct, the Kanjis you used are quite uncommon to write numbers.

To write the number '1', usually people use the Kanji “一”. For the number 2, they use the Kanji “二”. Numbers 3 and 4 are right. However, does "いつ" mean 5? The Kanji for 5 is “五”.

Just a quick tip for the use of Kanji ()
RaNDoem chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
*closes eyes*
*opens eyes*
why isnt the next chapter here?!
Yenaya chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
Poor Tsuna. I hope you'll continue this.
xeyuxe20 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
seriously its almost ending why didn't u update D:
Airashi Neko chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I loved that story, until the end at the end you did not end it very well i think you should have added a little more to it.

This comment is on behalf for the rain not all of us who use this account.
Dame-Sensei chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Hey, c'mon! Three more chapters. THREE! Its been one year, 11 months and five days since your last update! PLEASE FINISH IT, I am so curious about the ending! I want to know if its a tearjerker ending or a happy ending...please! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!