Reviews for Zero Degrees Vongola
yola1996acuario chapter 17 . 8/11
Mmmm
I liked this fic so much but it has been so long since you've updated
Fanime364 chapter 5 . 5/22
Did anyone else think Phantomhive after reading earl? I know they're British but come on. Like the Vindice? Mismatched eyes? No one calls him a DEMON anymore?! Black Butler reference anybody?
thecatleader chapter 17 . 11/1/2016
It's time to wait so impatiently I wish I could do something about it other than writing this review
All27Kawaii chapter 17 . 6/24/2016
PLS PLS PLS PLS UPDATE SOONNNNN! I LOVE THIS FANFIC SO MUCHHHHHH
Frozen Sky Cielo chapter 17 . 3/29/2016
Please continue I'm dying to know what is gonna happen
Shioh chapter 17 . 3/10/2016
You should update when ya can Nyaa~ ;-;
Anim Lover chapter 16 . 2/9/2016
Heyy, PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SOO GOOD.. I DON'T WANT IT TO STOP!
Redb4Black chapter 17 . 12/23/2015
Ahhh OMJ! Please update this is so sad I don't want zero/Tsuna to die ssu~
Redb4Black chapter 14 . 12/23/2015
These ppl are idiots, bloody idiots..Questi pezzi idiote di merde egoistici cazzo
NaruhinaFan13149 chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
Please! Update this story it's very very interesting and it has amazing cliffhangers!

Please update soon
Eisus20 chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
Please continue your story, author-san.
I love it... It is sad but it is what captivates me.
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Fuuuuuuck. Damn you death. Hibari was the only guardian actually the first in Vongola to figure it out. Well there was Gokudera but then Tsuna erased his memories. But OMG! History will repeat itself. Having to go through all that again. Hibari knows too! Damn you Death! You had a deal! You took Ivan and Franc already! Noooooo! OMG I'm like tearing up. This is amazing. Keep up the good work and though it's been a while I hope you update soon!
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 13 . 10/2/2015
OMG. A script given by Death but I wonder if "Edda Dogth's" actions will affect that Script. Though, I do wonder why Death himself if messing with Zero. Very smart idea of yours. But seeing as I thought the V in Zero's name was also for Vongola I tried to solve the little mystery along the way. Edda Dogth is an anagram for Death God with an extra d though. Awesome idea. This fanfic is really interesting.
MahouNoOozora chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
It has been 3 years... Plus you stopped near the end.. .-. How..sad.. This story is amazing though! Along with the grammar and the plot... I loved it...
P.S: Still hoping you will update this... Or you'll see this story again and get inspired...
nami26 chapter 17 . 8/17/2015
Please update if you ever have time. Till then, I'll still be patiantly waiting. Thanks for the great story!