Reviews for Zero Degrees Vongola
Nina-Chan202 chapter 17 . 2/3
Heyho.. you wrote this ff would continue in 2013.. and now its 2015... I shouldnt have hopes that this ff will be continued, right?
lilyflower991028 chapter 4 . 1/31
Hi hi! Kiriko here. I really love/loved your story (because I'm re-reading it) and I've also read your other one, Dead Tears Deserted Life and loved it. I understand English isn't your first language, and despite that, everything was easy enough to understand and the story/plot is very unique and interesting. I'd just like to say, as one thing, if you ever decide to write some more stories, I'd recommend trying not to put too many phrases in different languages. Yes, Francesco and Zero do speak french, and they may be easy phrases for some, but many of us probably don't know any French, and don't have any device or google translate to actually translate the sentences for us. I'd just like you to keep that in mind if you decide to write more. You could put a translation in yourself, maybe in brackets, or for example have the english version but afterwards add 'Zero said in French'. Just some tips I hope you'll keep in mind. :)

Kiriko
Mazura chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
Please update this story :(
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
The story is as fantastic as your other one! You write such amazing fanfictions! Oh, I think I should review on the last chappie, but I saw that you wrote the numbers 1-5 in Kanji. Even if in Romanjī the pronunciation is correct, the Kanjis you used are quite uncommon to write numbers.

To write the number '1', usually people use the Kanji “一”. For the number 2, they use the Kanji “二”. Numbers 3 and 4 are right. However, does "いつ" mean 5? The Kanji for 5 is “五”.

Just a quick tip for the use of Kanji ()
RaNDoem chapter 17 . 10/16/2014
AND NEXT!
*closes eyes*
*opens eyes*
why isnt the next chapter here?!
Yenaya chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
Poor Tsuna. I hope you'll continue this.
xeyuxe20 chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
seriously its almost ending why didn't u update D:
Airashi Neko chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
I loved that story, until the end at the end you did not end it very well i think you should have added a little more to it.

This comment is on behalf for the rain not all of us who use this account.
Dame-Sensei chapter 17 . 8/5/2014
Hey, c'mon! Three more chapters. THREE! Its been one year, 11 months and five days since your last update! PLEASE FINISH IT, I am so curious about the ending! I want to know if its a tearjerker ending or a happy ending...please! PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
u didn't do da zero's in da money right... It's suppose every 3 digits, ex: $100,000,000 or $3,726. ugh, MATH
nindyalarasati chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
please make it half sad...
I really like this story, it make me curious...
will tsuna really die for good? please say no. what will happen to franch? why reborn so idiot that he can be manipulated..it make me want yell at him.

I think thats all, but I still love this story and looking forward what happen next.
good luck ;)
VandQ chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Next chapter please...
Tea-StainedBrain chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
Sorry, but I just wonder if this OOC is inspired by Ciel Phantomhive in Kuroshitsuji?

Anyway, please update this wonderful story m(._.)m
teemo-kun chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
AHHH I LOVE IT! is there any way you can continue it? i knows its been 2 years, but can you?!
RustedEagleWings chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Brilliant story! And so close to the end! I can't wait to see how it ends and see all the loose ends wrapped up. Please update soon!