Reviews for Protective Forcefield
Anon chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Can you please update this I need more. What happens next.
UPDATE PLEASE!
marie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
is this getting updated/?
Jess Jackson chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Pwease, pwease, pwetty pwease update! Luv this story (-:
Leah R chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Just got onto this story. Loving it! Although we're left hanging... is the a chance you'll update it soon? Please say yes! It's great!
Mel chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Oh wow, how good is this!

I've only just started watching Offspring, but found myself hooked almost instantly. Was saddened to not find more fan fiction for the show, but your story is terrific!

Would really love to keep reading. Hope you get to update soon!
Emma chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
Very happy to see an update.

Well written, and left us wanting more.

Hope we'll see an update soon. Well done!
spobette-stelena chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
love it! please update!
Ella chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Awesome story, but you've left us hanging! Will this be updated?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love this story! So good, please update soon :)
Emma chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Its almost cruel to end it there!

Love it. Hope you decide to update soon :)
Kexxles chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Thanks so much for this story! But please continue! I keep coming back and reading it when I need my nina-patrick fix, I love them, I also keep hoping you'll add more! Please please please do!
Grace chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I love Offspring, I just started watching it and I really hope they do a fourth season. Fingers crossed.
Please write more, there are just not enough fan fics for offspring, and you can't just end the story there. Otherwise I might cry until offspring return. Wish it does. :)
Ps. Team Patrick FTW!
Grace chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Please write more, there are just not enough fan fics for offspring, and if you finish this story here I will cry until offspring returns. Wish it does. :)
Ps. Team Patrick FTW!